Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Any comments on the show go here also. Thanks to POPSCENE for the listings.

This show is introduced by (Dixie Peach & Peter Powell) and is first screened Thursday 28th June at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Prefab Sprout.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Gorgeous Daze
Prefab Sprout by a country mile among the corporate mediocrity. Great production job from Thomas Dolby.

Pretty much the only other thing I liked was Tricia doing her stuff at the end.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

VintageVideos
Watching this show I thought, what a bore, I'll probably be the only one voting for Prefab Sprout

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Another Prefab Sprout vote. Saw them in concert around 1991, excellent they were too. Wendy Smith looked every bit as lovely as on TOTP.  In fact I went as far as to put my glasses in tonight to rectify the slight blur. Ah, the delights of getting old. I liked the Wham video too but voted for it  last week.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

NickGregory92
A fairly forgettable show this week imo, so I’m saving all my vote for Whitney.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

zenon
Went for David and Jaki, Mated such an excellent song. Also enjoyed Prefab Sprout.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Everything'sRosie
Prefab Sprout by such distance I shall have to invoke light years to lend some sort of scale. Very average show and as for that Phil Collins record, I thought the wretched thing would never end

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

I went for jefferson Airplane now call Starship.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

I have just watched this edition of TOTPs on the BBC i/player and it rather confirms my opinion of 80s music. But, in a sea of moderateness, I have made my choice. And you cannot go far wrong with Jaki Graham in a leather skirt.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

PattiforPM
Against advice I would have played Sun City but it's only a breaker so I'll go with Prefab Sprout instead

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

The Rubberband Man
I'd have not been rushing down to the record shop after that edition of TOTPs.
My vote goes to Artists United Against Apartheid, as it's got a good message.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Hanway2
The Rubberband Man wrote
The message is a good one, but I would have been tempted to throw a brick through the television, with all those artists, including Bruce Springsteen, mugging to the camera.

Yep the video is really dreadful.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

The Rubberband Man
^^^ No Queen in the video ^^^

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for Gracies Slick vocals
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Mikey
Starship

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85

Who's That Hurll
We're not quite in December yet, but I'm having my sprouts now.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 28/11/85