Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Everything'sRosie
I'm missing something here, I'm afraid. The two brides of Dracula in the DATMs performance. Er, the anadin brothers?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Gorgeous Daze
Search me, ER. It's enough to give one a headache.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Everything'sRosie
Right, but they're definitely female, I'm watching them now

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

An outstanding show this week, i was tempted to vote for Robert Palmer again, but decided on Pete Wylie instead, a great track that i'd forgotten about until i heard it on the breakers a couple of weeks ago.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Who's That Hurll
It may be sinful to wish ill on others, but I hope Pete wins and not the over-rated and over-played 'Sledgehammer'.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

PattiforPM
Who's That Hurll wrote
 the over-rated and over-played 'Sledgehammer'.
No No No and just possibly yes Mr Hurll

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Heading for a tie-break !

Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

As the main poll for this show ended in a tie, we need a tie-break poll to force a winner. This will end at 11pm this evening.

USE THE NABBLE POLL BELOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE.

Pick one of these.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

I didn't vote for either of these in the main poll. I think i will go for `Sledgehammer`.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

I still went with Peter Gabriel, just still a great record.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

Subtlety still not coming easy to me.  No way I could have knocked down my dilapidated old garage with a Sinful

Didn't those credits spoil the video playout?  Best to go for a studio performance of a superior song.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

Gorgeous Daze
The alternative is certainly no dud but I'm sticking with Pete.

Re: Tie-break poll (ends 11.00pm) to determine your favourite TOTPs performance from 29/05/86

CoffeeThing
Sledgehammer for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

I'm sure you're aware of this legendary Fuzzbox performance, GD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWL0AznZ_4

Actually I wasn't aware of it. The girls coped with the rewind the right way didn't they?, with amusement. Good watch. Thanks WTH.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Everything'sRosie
If ever there was a group who would take that with good humour it was Fuzzbox. RiP Jo Dunne.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Yes, I love their reaction as well. Proper down to earth 80s girls - not cold, career-driven, 80s babies!

Indeed. In fact I met Vicky about two years after this performance playing a small gig in a pub in Kidderminster with her new band. And she was as down-to-earth and approachable as she seems.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/05/86

Who's That Hurll
I first came across Fuzzbox on 'The Chart Show' Indie Chart section. I have their Greatest Hits CD/DVD, with the rather provocative cover. I can only hope a 'Fuzzbox On TV' DVD will be released, perhaps as part of a Deluxe/Anthology set. It's unlikely, I know.