THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Ive got this between Frankie & Maddy. But in the end ive gone with Madonna and her provocative (nice word Peter Powell) and quite captivating video in which writhes about the place quite a lot !

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Everything'sRosie
That was a shameless bid for the Christmas Number One from FGTH. I'd never seen it before. That sumptuous vid must have taken most of the proceeds from Relax and Two Tribes. For the sheer audacity it wins my vote. Pity their plans were scuppered by Band Aid really.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Legsfan
Madonna for me too.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

The Rubberband Man
Madonna

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for my namesake
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

PattiForPM
Madge for me please

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

NickGregory92
The fresh sound of Kool & The Gang gets my vote this week.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Gorgeous Daze
I'm for Maddie. Yes, provocative in its day, sadly pretty tame by modern standards.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Who's That Hurll
I'm not blind to Like a Venetian's attractions.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Lee A
I should have known better than to vote for Jim Diamond, but he gets my vote this week. Was going to vote for FGTH before seeing the rest - but glad I held out.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

CoffeeThing
It has to be Frankie. Reminds me of someone who was killed late that Christmas Eve night in town by a car that had mounted the pavement. We were all out and about that night and all around eighteen. Some of us have been fortunate enough to have had thirty plus more years of life. She was an only child. It destroyed her parents. Utter tragedy. Never forgotten.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

A decent show tonight with some good acts, i thought Jim Diamond put on a great live performance and so he gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

CoffeeThing wrote
Poor girl, what an awful tragedy, CT. Please don't tell me the driver was drunk.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

CoffeeThing
I believe so ER, it's a miracle he only killed her, she was in a group. I worked with one of her close friends, whilst co-incidentally my mum and one of my mates worked elsewhere with her dad. I didn't know her other than hearing about her from those mentioned. You just end up feeling you know the person. I did know her dad pretty well though as we used to chat a fair bit when I popped in to Mum's work. Lovely bloke. The shock of my colleague and Mum telling me the news on the same day has never left me. Seeing what it did to her dad, and I'm told it wrecked her mum, was excruciating to witness. It's the thirty plus years so far of lost life that's haunting.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Just voted so I went for Madonna.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 29/11/84

Thanks for taking part.
RYAN