Once the show has been screened by BBC4 use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote. Any comments on the show go here also. Thanks to POPSCENE for the listings.

This show is introduced by (Simon Bates & Janice Long) and is first screened Thursday 7th June at 19.30 to 20.00. Check other listings for repeat screenings.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

sueforever
I know already who I'am going to vote for Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Everything'sRosie
That King single was a bit good. Pity the singer's such a prancing poseur.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

The Rubberband Man
Kate Bush. Criminal that's the one and only time "Cloudbusting" is on TOTPs.

But it gives me a lovely excuse to post another pic of the wonderful Kate :-

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Giving my vote to Elton John. Nothing much to do with Elton, but predictably im drawn to the gorgeous bird in the vid who certainly had eyes that looked like ice on fire. All wasted on Reggie boy though !

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Everything'sRosie
...and Nikita is definitely a masculine name in Russia. Hmm.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

The Rubberband Man wrote
Criminal that's the one and only time "Cloudbusting" is on TOTPs.
Cloudbusting, amazingly given its now epic status, only just scraped into the Top Twenty. I think people back then (myself included) had cottoned on to The Hounds of Love being a sensation so went straight to the album. I still have it on my car stereo to this day. Simply one of the greatest albums ever made.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Great Picture of Kate TRBM, always nice too see a picture.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

CoffeeThing
Feargal gets my vote this week.
This week, I are be mostly Meccano

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Gorgeous Daze
85 continues to lose me and I'd decided to vote for a portion of my most preferred single from Hounds Of Love even before learning that it's all we're going to get.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

👍❤ gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Feargal gets it. I like the song Nikita but Elton John had become officially a prat by 1985 so I cant bring myself to vote for him.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

PattiforPM
Lovely KB for me

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

NickGregory92
My vote this week goes to what would eventually dethrone Jennifer Rush and become the 17th No 1 of 1985. Mr Sharkey gets it.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

I thought this was an outstanding show this week with some great studio performances, breakers and videos, and really difficult to decide who to give my vote to, in the end i went for a classic by Feargal Sharkey.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Who's That Hurll
I'm busting this joint to give Kate another vote.

I take back my cage match challenge

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

Re: VOTE HERE for your Fav TOTPs performance of the week 31/10/85

As any good Doctor will know, A Good Heart these days is hard to find because people's cholesterol levels are too high.
All bound for Lulu Land