Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

This is the fourth of five polls that focus on the Ruby Flipper months May to October 76 (im combining both Sept & Oct into one) in which i ask you to vote for your favourite routine of that particular month. Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
The poll will last for 3 days, ending Friday evening. A new poll will be posted next Tuesday which focuses on Sept/Oct 76. Once all the months are done, we will have a grand winners poll.
Please cast you vote in the Nabble poll below and the result will automatically appear at 7.45pm on Friday evening. The poll will be a blind poll, so you may wish to keep your selection private. If you do wish to comment, then do so in the normal way.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Well ive found this the most difficult to decide monthly poll yet and id be pleased with whatever eventually wins. But in the end i voted for a routine with five people in, so that narrows my choice down to one of three routines thats on offer.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Old Grey Whistler
I have narrowed it down to three also, though not the same three.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Suefan
No narrowing hereabouts.  It was straight to the Ipomoea.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Easy decision for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Legsfan
Do I hear a doorbell?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

As you say Ryan a really good time for RF. But for me we have three routine stand out. One in Silver and the other multi-coloured. But my vote went to a song and routine that went together from the start.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

PattiForPM
For me this is the RF Group of Death and I struggled

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Gorgeous Daze
A month-full of goodness where my decision could change from week to week. But vote I must on what should be taking the glory.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Not much dancing involved but these a(door)rable girls get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Who's That Hurll
I've surprised myself with this monthly choice. It's totally illogical, Captain!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

CoffeeThing
A fairly tough choice but choice made. Entirely aside of the vote, Cherry Gillespie. Is it even legal to be that lovely? Beautiful as always.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

CoffeeThing wrote
 Entirely aside of the vote, Cherry Gillespie. Is it even legal to be that lovely? Beautiful as always.
Who was the most lovely in Ruby Flipper ? Just another poll idea i guess. One things for sure, with a group that contained seven, only four are candidates, but what a four !

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Who was the most lovely in Ruby Flipper ? Just another poll idea i guess
Please don't make me choose Boss

I would struggle to split two of them.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

AC/PD
An enjoyable line-up and a vote for one where the Flipsters do likewise.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

I will update this table at the end of each monthly poll.
Month Relevant `Ruby Flipper comments section` leading routine for that month. Our favourite `TOTPs` routine to watch as voted for by you in the monthly polls.

May Silly Love Songs Love Hangover
June The Continental Young Hearts Run Free
July Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
August Morning Glory Let 'Em In
Sep/Oct ? ?

O/A winner Silly Love Songs ?

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Let Em In, hardly a masterclass of choreography, indeed no dancing to be seen. But its a performance with lots going on, loads of nice big close-ups and very colourful indeed. I voted for it, though im also very partial to lots on offer for August.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from August 1976.

Well done Let Em In.  Perhaps we split the booty vote?