Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

This is the third of five polls that focus on the Ruby Flipper months May to October 76 (im combining both Sept & Oct into one) in which i ask you to vote for your favourite routine of that particular month. Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
The poll will last for 3 days, ending Friday evening. A new poll will be posted next Tuesday which focuses on August 76. Once all the months are done, we will have a grand winners poll.
Please cast you vote in the Nabble poll below and the result will automatically appear at 7.30pm on Friday evening. The poll will be a blind poll, so you may wish to keep your selection private. If you do wish to comment, then do so in the normal way.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Well ive voted. I just hope it yields a good crop.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Very fast for me, but the routine I've chosen just stand out for me. But there another one that I could have vote for. But as I say the one I've voted is true winner.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

VintageVideos
It's hard for me to argue against the final appearance of my favourite dancer to a song with a message that is still as relevant as it was 41 years ago.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Old Grey Whistler
VintageVideos wrote
I didn't realise you felt that way about Gavin!

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Old Grey Whistler
A tough decision this time. Most of these are of similar quality but my decision has been made.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

I can't help wondering how much influence July 1st would have had on this result

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

AC/PD
PattiForPM wrote
I can't help wondering how much influence July 1st would have had on this result
Riding towards the top one in the deck.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

The Rubberband Man
I've voted for a classic.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Gorgeous Daze
Ruby Flipper were rather good weren't they? Not an easy decision at all but I've finally voted for the one that Neil would vote for.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Everything'sRosie
RB had really found their stride by July 76. A terrific month of dances, and there are three I strongly considered. But one is so evocative of that long hot summer the nostalgia of it almost makes it painful for me to watch (in a good way, of course).

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Hopefully a few more will get their July Flipper vote in before the 7.45pm closure.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

CoffeeThing
I nearly missed the boat again but found redemption in four cherubs and three very naughty boys!

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Suefan
Too late was the cry but then it would have been a tricky choice between piano keys and tilting halos.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

Yes a very likable winning routine and worthy winner. I went for HFTW, lots to look out for in it.

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

PattiForPM
Yup a worthy winner.  I was tinkling the ivories myself but that's another story

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

I will update this table at the end of each monthly poll.
Month Relevant `Ruby Flipper comments section` leading routine for that month. Our favourite `TOTPs` routine to watch as voted for by you in the monthly polls.

May Silly Love Songs Love Hangover
June The Continental Young Hearts Run Free
July Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
August ? ?
Sep/Oct ? ?

O/A winner Silly Love Songs ?

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

PattiForPM wrote
....... I was tinkling the ivories myself but that's another story
I'm not sure that's now allowed under the CITES agreement !

Re: Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from July 1976.

I think true worthy winner and thats the one went for. I like the Back in the USSR so I might vote for that one.
12