Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from June 1976.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from June 1976.

This is the second of five polls that focus on the Ruby Flipper months May to October 76 (im combining both Sept & Oct into one) in which i ask you to vote for your favourite routine of that particular month. Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
The poll will last for 3 days, ending Friday evening. A new poll will be posted next Tuesday which focuses on July 76. Once all the months are done, we will have a grand winners poll.
Please cast you vote in the Nabble poll below and the result will automatically appear at 7.30pm on Friday evening. The poll will be a blind poll, so you may wish to keep your selection private. If you do wish to comment, then do so in the normal way.

VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

I will update this table at the end of each monthly poll.
Month Relevant `Ruby Flipper comments section` leading routine for that month. Our favourite `TOTPs` routine to watch as voted for by you in the monthly polls.

May Silly Love Songs Love Hangover
June The Continental Young Hearts Run Free
July ? ?
August ? ?
Sep/Oct ? ?

O/A winner Silly Love Songs ?

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

I found this poll more of a challenge to pick just one as compared to the recent poll from May. I really enjoy watching five of the seven on offer and the other two aren't to shabby either. I will reveal my choice on Friday.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

This is the month that really started Ruby Flipper IMO, with no less than three 10's awarded from me. However one stands out as the ultimate 'June favourite'.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
I've voted for a routine I never tyre of watching.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

For those who are a little new to this subject, namely TOTPs dancing. The June routine `Heart On My Sleeve` was the last Ruby Flipper routine to become publicly available on the internet, making its debut after it was shown on BBC4 on the corresponding Thursday in 2011.

As i have said many times in the past, that feeling of sheer exultation that Thursday evening on viewing it for the first time will live with me forever. I have seen many rare routines since, but that one struck such a cord.

Oh by the way, its not the routine i voted for in this !

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Everything'sRosie
June 76 was a near wasteland for Lulu fans. When the lass shows up she makes it pay though.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Everything'sRosie wrote
June 76 was a near wasteland for Lulu fans.
Yeah starts a dream job then goes missing !!

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Gorgeous Daze
The pocket soap opera is an easy choice for me.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

PattiForPM
For me this is a case of two semi-stinkers, two solid solos and three true contenders

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

VintageVideos
+1

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

The Rubberband Man wrote
I've voted for a routine I never tyre of watching.
Even with defective psychic powers...

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

AC/PD
A touch surprised that two of the Platoon might not have gone for the jump-suited make-up counter.

Another competitive month tempered by the pleasure of watching all the June performances again.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

PattiForPM wrote
For me this is a case of two semi-stinkers
I agree that two on offer are a notch or two down on the other five, but i dont have them anywhere near the semi-stinker category. Id label them as `middlish`.

I will however be majorly surprised if those two get a single vote considering the quality on whats available for June.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

CoffeeThing
Managed to make it on time this week. Struggled to choose between two and once the mist had cleared I went for an iron clad winner.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Post removed.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from June 1976.

They were two routines that stood out for me. So I went for the one that I thought would win.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

<quote author="RYAN">
CoffeeThing wrote
Managed to make it on time this week. Struggled to choose between two and once the mist had cleared I went for an iron clad winner.

Sorry to intrude, Ryan, but I think CT might be referring to "iron" as in the household implement used for taking out creases, i.e. Young Hearts...

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

OK thanks, thats me put in my place then ! I never was much good at anything cryptic.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from June 1976.

Suefan
But if it transpires that SF is a one of the one as far as this selection goes then SF will be a mightily miffed SF !