Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

This is the last of five polls that focus on the Ruby Flipper months May to October 76 (im combined both Sept & Oct into this one) in which i ask you to vote for your favourite routine of that particular month. Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
The poll will last for 3 days, ending Friday evening.

A grand-final poll will be posted next Tuesday in which we determine which of our five monthly winners comes out on top.

Please cast you vote in the Nabble poll below and the result will automatically appear at 7.45pm on Friday evening. The poll will be a blind poll, so you may wish to keep your selection private. If you do wish to comment, then do so in the normal way.

VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

These two months contain some fine routines, and i consider two of the offerings to be absolute blinders from that golden period of time. One of those routines comprises of top notch dance moves coupled with sultry costumes to a great piece of music. But i must admit, if i want a quick Ruby Flipper fix to put a smile on my face, then im selecting the other.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Old Grey Whistler
I am torn between two at the moment.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

PattiForPM
Think I might well be 1 for 5

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Legsfan
I didn’t vote for the last one.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

AC/PD
Just over half to contend with.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

We have two great routines to think about. In this weeks vote for me, so at the moment am still thinking about which one to vote for.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Well if this isn't a slam dunk, home run, hail Flutie for funky I'll be 0 for 5.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Gorgeous Daze
A strong month+ to no avail for the Flipsters. Despite the competition a very stylish routine stands out for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

The Rubberband Man
I'm going for the signature performance.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Everything'sRosie
Loved watching these Ruby routines again, they certainly went out on a high. Hard decision to make and I'm going to sleep on it as there are four possibles for me.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

CoffeeThing
I have to say I too have really enjoyed revisiting the summer of '76 and I am very fond of the Flipper, the music of the era and the whole mid-70s vibe. The 70s period was really the TOTP pinnacle in my opinion.

There is nothing between two great routines (amongst other very good ones) for me, and I think Ryan summed them up well, except I'm going whe complete troupe route with my vote.

Viva Ruby Flipper, the short lived but really rather splendid burning stars of the never to be forgotten heatwave of the great summer of '76.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Everything'sRosie
Hard choice, but the sheer joie de vivre to be found in Disco Town's top night spot proved irresistible.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

I have now chosen which to vote for in this RF vote.

You'll never find another vote like mine

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

PattiForPM
If the camera had stayed away from dear Floid and diverted to our feathered friends you might have had company LF

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Mikey
Goodbye Cherry

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Who's That Hurll
Quack Quack!

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

AC/PD
Unity, restrained passion and a touch of humour.

...and no sign of any oversized poultry.

Re: VOTE HERE for your Favourite Ruby Flipper performance from Sept/Oct 1976.

Good turn-out so far for this poll, with it being just one away from it equaling the best attended. As for the leaders, well its as tight a ducks you know what at the top of the board !

If you haven't yet voted, then please do. Who knows, maybe we will have our first tie in these monthly polls.