Your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED

This is the first of five polls that focus on the Ruby Flipper months May to October 76 (im combining both Sept & Oct into one) in which i ask you to vote for your favourite routine of that particular month. Remember, you are voting on the routine you like watching the most, in other words your favourite.
The poll will last for 3 days, ending Friday evening. A new poll will be posted next Tuesday which focuses on June 76. Once all the months are done, we will have a grand winners poll.
Please cast you vote in the Nabble poll below and the result will automatically appear at 7.45pm on Friday evening. The poll will be a blind poll, so you may wish to keep your selection private. If you do wish to comment, then do so in the normal way and i hope folk join in and make this the same success as the recent Pans polls..

VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Yeah i know stuff like Floid & Tina isn't going to get a vote, but i have to include everything. The observant amoungst you will no doubt notice that i have however omitted a second helping of Robin Sarstedt in which we only get the odd glimpses of Patti's beautiful face. Bit of a grey area if this can be considered a member of the Ruby stable, so ive shelved it. Lets face it, not even the most ardent platoon member would vote for it anyway !

As for my vote, well there are routines on here that i adore, at least 4 of them. But im going for the routine with the unused yellow costume !

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Ah what a great month. Now should I vote for The Soul City Walk, Silly Love Songs, or Love Hangover? But wait - there's Tina & Floid! Oh and TVC15 as well! I need time - much more time...

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Yeah i know stuff like Floid & Tina isn't going to get a vote
No undue influence, please!

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Doc
That was easy, I voted for TVC 15. Oh hang on no I didn't.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

PattiForPM
Best of times, worst of times....  Just look at that montage and notice how much variety and invention was on your screens in May 1976

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

AC/PD
Very much so, P4PM. A variety of variety.
What's striking is the amount of exposure given to the mould-breaking TV troupe throughout their debut month.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Legsfan
I voted for the winner.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

As P4PM and AC/PD says how much variety in routines in that first month for RF. And show you how good a troupe this was. But am still mulling it over for my vote at the moment. So in the next few days I'll vote. Great idea Ryan.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Everything'sRosie
That's my entertainment sorted for tonight! I've been exceptionally busy early part of this week so really looking forward to re-visiting these routines this evening. I'll give it a couple of days before voting.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Everything'sRosie wrote
 I've been exceptionally busy early part of this week so really looking forward to re-visiting these routines this evening.
Yeah i often re-visit the works of Flipper. Such a good feel good factor about them as the May offerings clearly show.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

The Rubberband Man
Aren't Ruby Flipper good? So much variety and diversity and all in one month!

My choice goes to the all-female routine where the first youthful signs of an astounding talent emerges.

Some interesting routines here and I rather like those early nervy looks as it adds a human touch. I gave all a fair crack and love Soul City Walk especially, but one performance has em(bed)ded itself in me above all others.

My ears hear music

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

AC/PD
PattiForPM wrote
My ears hear music
That'll be Tina.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

AC/PD
It's good to revisit those May performances if only to put paid to the thought that one of them at least might have been undermarked.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

AC/PD wrote
PattiForPM wrote
My ears hear music
That'll be Tina.
A condition known as Tina-tus

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

Less than a day left on this poll. All i will say is this is shaping up to be very tight indeed.

Please do not forget to vote for your favourite.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

sueforever
I have now chosen, but any of the routines could win.

Re: VOTE HERE - for your Favourite Ruby performance from May 1976.

PattiForPM wrote
My ears hear music
It's getting louder...