Your Favourite UK number 3 single as voted for in the grand poll.

Your Favourite UK number 3 single as voted for in the grand poll.

The poll is closed
Vote for one off these as your favourite UK number 3
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Michael
A choice between two for me:

I love Itchycoo Park, but Bowie’s “Life On Mars” wins it for me.

As for “Electric Dreams”, it’s a good song, but not, in my humble, to the standard of the others.

Thank you for hosting this fantastic poll, Ryan. It’s been very entertaining and interesting. Are you thinking of doing the “ultimate Pan’s/Legs song” chart next?

Best wishes,

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Michael wrote
 Are you thinking of doing the “ultimate Pan’s/Legs song” chart next?
No Michael, believe it or not, im doing the favourite UK Number 4's. We will get another 30 odd weeks of mileage out of that. As for your suggestion, well its a good one and worthy of consideration at some point.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Everything'sRosie
Hmm, two of the greatest singles ever committed to vinyl...and that thing with Phil Oakey.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

PattiforPM
I would like to pretend that this was difficult for me but I just can't

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Amazing really that both “Itchycoo Park” and “Life On Mars?” only got as high as #4
In an opposite way, it amazing that “Together In Electric Dreams” got as high as #4
You only need one 'ism' in your life, and that's Luluism

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Absolutely impossible to choose between the first two in my opinion, both incredible songs, so in the end I went for David Bowie as his was the one I remember the most when it was out originally. I have actual memories associated with it charting, whereas Itchycoo Park came when I was extremely young and I remember slightly later airplay of it more. Both fantastic in every way.
This week, I are be mostly just being.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Willoway
Not feeling much love for Phil and George on this page but their effort gets my vote.
And every night we'll have a dance
Cause what's a vacation without romance
Mel

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Mel
Hi Ryan.Am I allowed to vote in this Grand Final?
M6

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

 One of these tracks I rejected quite readily and without hesitation.
 The other two come at the beginning and the end of my favourite period of popular music, and it was a devilishly hard decision to choose between them.
 Am I scratching or seeing little green men this week?
  If only I could ask the Cypriot girls I went to Primary School with for advice.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Yes Mel, of course you are allowed to vote, not to sure why you thought you wouldn't be able to (i will resist the head scratching Emoji). You've got me a little worried now though that ive not made it clear enough over the years that any member of OFTDs, whether that member be new or old, a regular or seldom contributor that taking part in any of the polls, any of the quizzes, replying to any post or starting new posts is to be encouraged.

These type of forums depend on contributions from guys like you Mel, so yes, please vote.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Even more amazed TRBM that you say they only got to #4 in a poll in which we are selecting #3's.

Love life, love typo's.

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Gorgeous Daze
It's out of this world.

I'm finding this an agonising decision and by far the hardest I've faced in these polls. I'm at the stage where I'm hoping the one I opt for comes second. If that makes any sense

Pleased I could be consistent with my typo over two lines  ☺️
You only need one 'ism' in your life, and that's Luluism

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

G-RUTH
Bowie for my vote this time. Happy to see you will be doing the UK number 4’s next Ryan  I do find these polls very interesting indeed!

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Everything'sRosie wrote
Hmm, two of the greatest singles ever committed to vinyl...and that thing with Phil Oakey.
It's only due to those contesting records being of such a high calibre that Together In Electric Dreams will find itself in 3rd place.
Mel

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Mel
Ok Ryan, thank you for the reply.For some reason I thought I had to be in it from the begining.My vote will follow soon.
M6

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
voted
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!
rod

Re: VOTE HERE in the Grand Final for your Favourite UK number 3 single.

rod
  I'm going for Small Faces not a favourite song of mine but Steve Marriot great personality and voice new how to put a song over up there with Rod Stewart.  Keep The Faith.
123