Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Locked 53 messages Options

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

JEZ
can i just add a very big thank you to pauline for her answers ,im hoping if there is ever another oppotunity to ask a question ,i wont be to late to get my question in ,many thanks once again

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

SuPaLu
Thanks Pauline.I'm sure this is the luckiest and happiest fan forum on the interweb.The picture of lovely Rosie is from a Guys & Dolls reunion in 2010.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Andeebee
Thanks for your comment Glenn, indeed we are very fortunate, big thanks to both Mike & Pauline for giving valuable time and valuable memories

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

PaulF
Been offline for a while and just catching up. Although its all been said I would just like to thank Pauline and Mike for their contribution and Andee for organising.........just made a great website even better.
Paul

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

VintageVideos
I just realized I haven't thanked Pauline for her wonderful contribution to this site. It's simply taken me ages to go through it all (probably because I need about twice as much time as everyone else), but that's no excuse, so thank you Pauline!

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

RFTK Radio
Just read through , many thanks Pauline for taking the time to reply to all these questions

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Angie
A big thank you from me too Pauline for taking the time to answer our questions.......much appreciated.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Who's That Hurll
Unfortunately, I was having internet connection problems when the opportunity to question Pauline appeared.
Thankfully the rest of the crew were thorough in their enquiries  and the answers given were most satisfactory.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

acefrehmen
Pauline, You were always my favourite and I had been watching you on BBC 4's run of Top of the Pops from 35 years ago, I am missing you. I was always curious of your background. I was hoping that you would enlighten me. You looked like a Princess. Where was your mother from if you don't mind me asking? I have a photo of you in your heyday and I'll always treasure it. Yours, Ace Frehmen.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Doc
I think I'm correct in saying that Pauline was born in Burma.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

acefrehmen
Thanks for the info, there's so little information on the dancers, I'd like to know where they are today.
Ace.

Re: Your Questions For Pauline Peters – The Answers

Doc
Public appearances are quite rare now, in the last 2 or 3 years a few of them have either appeared on TV (TOTP year shows, One show) or made guest appearances on a number of radio shows. I  think some of these can still be found on You Tube.