Your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Time to vote for our favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance from September of 1980. Due to having one week on the show this particular month in which Legs & Co were not required/available (delete which is applicable), we only have three routines to choose from.
 Poll Now Closed.

Whats your favourite TOTPs routine from September 1980 TOTPs
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

All three routines deserve merit, all three very watchable, but i have to go with `Its Still Rock n Roll To Me`.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Another One Bites The Dust -- Queen, because it's a little bit different.
... and I don't want to get on the wrong side of scary Lulu

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

I agree.  These are three very watchable dances but ISRNRTM is outstanding.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

I remember its only love routine stood out in my mind after I'd seen it back in 1980 rather than the other 2,and I still think its a very good dance although its still rock n roll does come a very close second

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Who's That Hurll
What a pity we couldn't see Legs & Co perform to 'It's Still Rock n Roll to Me' on BBC4, instead of  seeing that boring video.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

They're all good but the sublime BJ dance trumps both the King and the Queen

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

My vote went to ISRNRTM, but you cant count out the other routine.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Another One Bites The Dust

A great performance, & could've won for me, even with more competition that month.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

L&C4me
I like all three routines. Each one stands on its own in terms of likable qualities.

'Its only love' is reminiscent of the Pans People routines and looks stunning in the white outfits. Pauline looks particularly devastatingly good in this.

'Its still rock n roll to me' has a jolly upbeat feel and the dancers look terrific. I like the attention Patti gets in this. She looks gorgeous and shows off her athletic skills.

'Another one bites the dust' is most excellently executed. The dancers displayed their skill in performing a more serious theme in an artistic way with perfect timing. Even though the smiles were less apparent, they were no less stunning! Patti and Lulu look particularly menacing and in character. This routine had a number of complicated facets that were successfully and brilliantly dealt with. Pauline is strikingly determined with her catwalk strut and looks perfect.     This one is easily my choice...

Jim

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

SuPaLu
The Queen routine is good and very stylish but 'Still Rock And Roll' is a much better dance.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Old Grey Whistler
Two of these are very good but the other one is brilliant -  which is why I have voted for It's Still Rock & Roll To Me.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

three outstanding routines, all three completely different, and three radically different styles of music.

really hard to pick this time, but went for the jolly fun of Billy Joel.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

VintageVideos
Somehow I can't get overly excited about any of those, but the Pan-esque "It's Only Love" has grown a bit on me and therefore gets my vote.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

PattiforPM
As we've said before, it is funny how we see these performances differently.  I would say that ISRNRTM is one the most exciting and energetic dances of all but sometimes opinion masquerades as fact

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

Doc
Only one winner for me.
Still living in 1979

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.

AC/PD
Another One Bites The Dust is a completely different animal from It's Still Rock And Roll To Me in terms of the former shot as a video in a very 1980 manner with the serious tone too. Obviously I'm chuffed at the dominant role played by Pauline as recognised by almost all in their DOTD selections.
However, I also like the greater unity in the warmer Billy Joel routine which is such lively fun, it seems to fly by and be over in a flash. The routine with zest and classic Legs & Co. costumes gets my vote.
Mind you, It's Only Love's not too shabby either.

Re: Vote here for your September 1980 favourite TOTPs Legs & Co performance.