Your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

As we have no TOTPs poll this weekend, i think it may be a good idea to have an alternative. So how about a poll to determine our favourite TOTPs routine as danced by Pans, Ruby or Legs for songs performed by David Bowie. Now by my reckoning (backed up by the excellent Pans listing on OFTDs) there were nine different occasions this occurred. Two of them danced by Pans People i believe have been wiped, they being The Jean Genie & Fame. Another danced by Pans is Rebel Rebel, but that is not in the public domain. So that leaves six choices. I think it best that this poll just deals with the routines/performances that are avaible to all to view. Those six are available on platforms such as OFTDs blog and YT/DM etc. Just for a change, you can pick a couple on this.
THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED.
You are allowed to pick two choices.

Pick 2 of these Bowie routines from TOTPs.
You can select up to 2 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

I picked one from Pans and one from Legs.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

I better just add, before a few of you point it out, that of course it was just Ruth and a bunch of bikers on JIOD, and maybe i shouldn't label that a Pans performance.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Sound & Vision and Up The Hill Backwards

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

PattiForPM
In my vast medical experience 2 Legs work best

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Who's That Hurll
1. Space Oddity
2. Sound and Vision.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Gorgeous Daze
Space Oddity
Up The Hill Backwards

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

*Rookie intro-reading error - post deleted*

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

BeautifulBabs
Love rebel rebel from screenings and space oddity is best song but I voted for sound and vision as a routine.think the Ruth fans need to weigh in with John I'm only dancing.

Might be a real close contest with the Gavin fans if that happens

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

BeautifulBabs
There are Gavin fans ?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

BeautifulBabs wrote
think the Ruth fans need to weigh in with John I'm only dancing
It's one of the worst 'films' I ever saw. I just feel bad for Ruth.

My votes go to Space Oddity and Fashion.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

I just voted for Space Oddity and Up the hill Backwards.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

VintageVideos wrote
My votes go to Space Oddity and Fashion.
 Thought I might be the only one on here with Fashion-sense

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Hope the 3 lads get a vote, and please remember that Sue at her very hottest in teasingly fitted into that routine.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

PattiForPM
Yes, the Biker Gang just got a vote so surely the oversized Jockey and his Roomies deserve some consideration

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Andeebee
I voted TVC15, not for the chaps, because i could stare at that TV all day long with Sue on it.

Space Oddity, i do like Sound & Vision, but not taken enough to vote right now.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

The Rubberband Man
Another vote for Fashion (All done in one take which makes it special)
And another vote for Up The Hill Backwards

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Dancer
I picked Sound and Vision.  It would not let me pick another one as I would have liked TVC15 as I have queued and bought this record for Record Store Day 2016 today since 5.30am.  Intrigued if any of our members have taken advantage of RSD today.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav Bowie TOTPs routine/s.

Dancer, it let you pick two, as long as you pick the second before you hit the `vote` button. Once you vote for one only, you cannot go back and vote for a second.