Quantcast

Your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Well its time for our last ever poll on our favourite Legs & Co routine. Over a period of time we have voted for monthly winners for every year between 1976 & 1981. These then turned into yearly winners, and what we have left are the six below. Your task is to choose `one` only that you consider your favourite to view.

Participants will only be allowed to have a single vote. Also the poll latest score will not be visible to members, which will help to make it a nice surprise when the result is automatically revealed at 10.15pm on New Years Eve. I will well understand if you do not wish to reveal your single choice in the comments, but if you wish to do so, then please do. Can i stress that although i can see the latest score on my screen, i have no idea who has voted for what.

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav Legs yearly winner.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Legsfan
I'll keep my vote a secret, but I think this will be a close one

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

PattiForPM
I voted for the same Dance as LegsFan

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

VintageVideos
Oh my this is difficult. But I think I'm not going to pick the same dance as P4PM. I might pick the same as Ryan though.
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Everything'sRosie
Any of them would be a worthy winner as all are superb. I've gone for the same one as the others!

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

VintageVideos wrote
Just wondering, i take it no one can see the currant score ?

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

PattiForPM
I can see nothing Ryan

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

PattiForPM wrote
I can see nothing Ryan
Thanks for confirming.

I just want everyone to know that I have used criteria for voting in this poll that I have never used before

Rolling the dice?
Alles hat ein Ende - nur die Wurst hat zwei

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

PattiForPM
You're obviously familiar with my level of sophistication

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Well, that required a double look and quite a long think. It's a tough call. Some serious quality there and it only serves to highlight how magnificent all the girls are in every way. Watching them is just like it was yesterday. Time machine anyone?

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

PattiForPM
I'm coming with you CT

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

The Rubberband Man
Hoping I've backed the winner

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Gorgeous Daze
I recognise who you're on RBM and it's the real McCoy for sure.

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Is that Lulu in the horse costume?

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Gorgeous Daze
A small but intensely competitive field that makes selection not much easier than the Grand National. My final choice has what it takes I believe.

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Who's That Hurll
My Champion of Champions has been selected.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

Old Grey Whistler
I found this a very easy decision.

Re: VOTE HERE, your fav Legs & Co routine from our six yearly winners.

My two outright favourite routines didn't make this list but my third did so that's the one I've voted for.

PS.  Belated best wishes to all.  An unexpected trip to distant shores the cause of the tardiness in these salutations.  But at least the weather's nice.