Your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Pick your `3` Pans favourites from 1976 TOTPs
You can select up to 3 options.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Well ive submitted my three choices. Once again two are considered favourites of mine, but the third took more thinking about. No real duffers in the list in my view.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Down to 5 already! Slightly more complicated getting to 3 though.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

PattiForPM
I'm having difficulty predicting this one.  I wonder if there's a Dance which will pick up a lot of 2nd and 3rd choices and do very well indeed

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Suefan
Unlike '75, when two from the restricted list would have been amongst my selections, for '76 all my favourites are on the ballot paper.
Still a tricky job fitting four into three, but my menu features Sugary Plums, and the More More the better, served beneath that hot Spanish sun.  (Midnight, howsoever attired, is now well past my bedtime!)

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

I've chosen my three. Again, it was difficult because of the quality. Two I considered but had to leave out were Midnight Rider and Rodriogo's Guitar Concerto, love both but are spoiled by being shot at such distance. What was the director thinking of!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Gorgeous Daze
Everything'sRosie wrote
Two I considered but had to leave out were Midnight Rider and Rodriogo's Guitar Concerto, love both but are spoiled by being shot at such distance. What was the director thinking of!
Too true, ER. I reluctantly eliminated both for the same reason while wishing them well.

Hard to call the outcome on this one, lots of quality but no behemoth.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Everything'sRosie wrote
spoiled by being shot at such distance. What was the director thinking of!
 I agree too to a large degree ER.  If I could have passed a subliminal message to Flick and the Production Staff of TOTP in any way over the years it would have been to minimise the use of long distance shots of the Dancers and just stay fairly close and reasonably bright.  From memory this seems something that early Pans did better

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

mojo2007
Oh dear, my clumsy finger hit the vote button when I was aiming for Silver Star, so I've only voted for one dance and that is not  SS. Apologies if the final count does not add up.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Who's That Hurll

WTH

Might help if you took that helmet off Mr Hurll

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Who's That Hurll
Vision unimpaired. Analysis complete.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Thanks for pointing this out Mojo. Saves me from blowing my top in wondering how this could occur.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Some excellent tracks from the mid70s era here and also one of my, and I suspect most here, favourite routines ever. A tough decision or two. Can't wait to see the final results.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

The Rubberband Man
My votes are in.
Two were easy to pick, one of them especially being a favourite of mine (and all too beautiful). The third took a bit of careful thought, but the more I watch it the more I like it.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Just voted, but it has been difficult. But I've gone for real good routines. And two on the same programme.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

14 hours left on the poll, can we eek out a few more votes.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

PattiForPM
Could it come down to a battle between succulent fruit and a hardwood plank?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Everything'sRosie
If I'm representative of the voting public then...yes

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans People performance of 1976.

Old Grey Whistler
Just voted. I have gone a bit left field this week and don't expect any of my choices to do well. One of them might possibly scrape into third.