Quantcast

Your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Time for the poll to decide our favourite of all our seven yearly Pans People poll winners. For this you are only allowed a single vote, so think carefully and dont waste it. The winning routine will be automatically revealed on Friday evening at 8pm. Lets hope for good turn out at the polling booth !
PICK ONE ROUTINE ONLY.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

My favourite has been cast. I found it relatively easy to whittle it down to one.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

PattiForPM
I've whittled the seven down to five so far...

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Gorgeous Daze
Were there a Whittle there it might make things a little easier eh P4PM? 😉

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

I have voted for my favourite routine from my favourite Pan's People lineup.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Dancer
I have voted too.  Was not difficult really.  The choice in my own opinion was easy and everyone's choice is different.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Were there a Whittle there it might make things a little easier eh P4PM? 😉
Considerably GD!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

I've gone down to four, so still thinking.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

A pat on the head for that one!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

CoffeeThing
I have ordered a whittle from eBay.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Everything'sRosie
With a little industrial-strength whittling I'm down to three.

OK I've bought my ticket

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

CoffeeThing
I found it a hard call between two but the vote is now cast with one of my favourites of all time not getting the nod.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

The Rubberband Man
I've checked in and voted for my favourite.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Gorgeous Daze
I've settled on a plum destination and I'm confident I'm on a winning ticket.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

AC/PD
Sounds as if a latter day entrant will be emerging victorious.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

PattiForPM
That fits with the established OFTDs philosophy that we all improve with age I suppose (except Lulu, who as RBM will confirm, has just stayed wonderful since she was 16)

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

WOW, mission control is watching closely as this ballot swings one way then the other. At the moment i wouldn't want to predict this, so please keep them votes coming in.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Doc
There are three that are very closely matched, for me it came down to a leopard skin bikini, Mary shocked at being told she's sexy and Sue's point at 'You'. The forth option will probably be hit by the lack of colour.

However there are several in the restricted list that I would place above all of them!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

PattiForPM
With all the collectors and Kal/Derby-attendees here maybe we could do a non-inclusive restricted list poll one day too and then the Legals could play-off against the Illegals in a final CleganeBowl-like finale (sorry non-GoT devotees and sorry non-viewers of contraband)