Quantcast

Your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Mikey
I'm supporting the early days this time

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Yes P4PM, that is certainly an option. I will give that some thought. We need to nail the Barbados versus Barbados question as well.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

A river cruise or a seasonal flight?  Grantley Adams every time!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

mojo2007
On each day of the week I could make a different choice  , and don't expect my selection to win but I do want make sure it gets a mention.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

I've chosen the routine, but any of the routines could win. I must say I went for one of the later routines.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Who's That Hurll
The two contenders took a lot of separating, however a decision has been made.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

BeautifulBabs
what happens in the event of a tie ?
Len Goodman consulted I guess

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

It would then be a tie-break poll. At this late stage, im not predicting that happening though.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Legsfan
I voted for Mama's Pearl.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

A worthy winner. Thanks to all for taking part in this and the other Pans polls. Ive not quite finished with Pans just yet and will do a further poll on Sunday with Pans in mind. I will reveal all then.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

I voted for YSSP and it was doing well at the beginning. But `Barbados` came up on the rails midweek and stayed the distance.

EDIT, I MEANT YLT, NOT YSSP.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Everything'sRosie
I voted Barbados but I seriously considered Trustmaker and Sugar Plum, and on a different day...

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

VintageVideos
As a genuine Pan's fan, I found this poll extremely difficult. In the end I picked Green River, but I almost voted for You Little Trustmaker... or I Think Of You. The winner is a great routine but far from being my favourite. I guess it's the most popular Pan's routine among Legs & Co. fans.

Judging from the fact that it only received a single vote (yours), it must have done well at the beginning...

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

mojo2007
Me too. The result is the one I expected. I am glade that the monochrome also get a mention. A worthy winner ticking all the boxes, and Ruth in her gold bikini is gorgeous.
Mojo

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Quite. At one stage (Monday evening) it was leading by 3 votes, but the votes kinda dryed up for it. I did think then it was going to romp it. But Barbados is quite excellent and in my view rivals the effort from July.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

At one stage (Monday evening) it was leading by 3 votes, but the votes kinda dryed up for it.
Are we talking about the same routine? You said you voted for YSSP which would be You Sexy Sugar Plum which only received one vote. Or did you mean to say you voted for YLT?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

PansLegs
VintageVideos wrote
As a genuine Pan's fan, I found this poll extremely difficult. In the end I picked Green River, but I almost voted for You Little Trustmaker... or I Think Of You. The winner is a great routine but far from being my favourite. I guess it's the most popular Pan's routine among Legs & Co. fans.
I could have written most of that too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Unfortunately I didn't get to vote this week but had I done I would have voted for I Think Of You. I have to confess to being quite surprised by the result.