Your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Who's That Hurll
It was between The Tymes and The Jackson 5 for me and after playing them repeatedly, young Michael's voice started to grate and choosing the Trustmakers became inevitable.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

Gorgeous Daze
Good winner, many superior displays of dancing maybe but such a likeable routine. And yep I'm one from whom the Sue era was always very likely to get the vote. I prefer the line ups, music, fashion, general style of choreography, the lot.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS Pans performance of all the yearly poll winners.

CoffeeThing
Went YOTM as I love the moves bug Barbados is an all time favourite of mine. Touch and go on the day.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there
1234