Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

THE POLL IS CLOSED.
VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

CoffeeThing
Another pretty average show, but we are some years away from the 70s now. Between the balloon lady, Wang Chung and Slade with the latter getting the nod! See what I did there?

It seems they cut Soft Cell from the late show too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Everybody Wang Chung tonight - preferably in neck warmers

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Mikey
Break Machine, although i always feel watching breakdancers they need a medic on standby.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

PattiForPM
Waiting to see if the redoubtable Alexei gets a vote......

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Dancer
I went for Matt Bianco's track.  Really good and memorable.  Van Halen equally worthy of a vote but went with the one that has been in my mind all evening.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Legsfan
98 Red Balloons and 1 White Balloon.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Dancer
Nena looks like Jennifer Rush.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

VintageVideos
You need (new?) glasses.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Old Grey Whistler
Voted for Jump.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

NickGregory92
My vote goes to Matt Bianco, although Wang Chung's Dance Hall Days was a pretty good track as well.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Gorgeous Daze
A disappointing choice for a 'final' single from Soft Cell (Little Rough Rhinestone would've been better) but they still get my vote. A nice surprise they made it at the third time of asking when I'd all but given up hope.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

PattiForPM wrote
Waiting to see if the redoubtable Alexei gets a vote......
Wait no longer!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

I went for Alexei Sayle. An amusing song indeed.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Who's That Hurll
I've got my breakdance mat out.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

PattiForPM
Kinda wish I'd gone for Alexei too now

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Doc
PattiForPM wrote
Kinda wish I'd gone for Alexei too now
It takes me back to watching the Young Ones and alternative comedians, must watch TV from the 80's. I always wanted to do his dance but could never get it right!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

A pretty decent show this week and a tough choice when deciding who to vote for, in the end i opted for Slade.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

The Rubberband Man
It's Alexi Sayle for me. Brilliant lyrics - "He's an Avon Representative"

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 01/03/84

Did you not see the likeness VV?