Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Not to much that i liked on the early show and i can't predict on salvation on the later version. So i will plump for the opening act, Haysi Fantayzee. Yeah okay i admit it, im swayed very much by the lovely looking girl singer, Kate Garner.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Everything'sRosie
Haysi Fantayzee by the proverbial country mile.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Gorgeous Daze
Another competitive field this week if not dazzlingly so. I think the undervalued Too Shy is worth a vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

VintageVideos
Time for change.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

CoffeeThing
Men At Work by a whisker from U2. A bit uninspiring for me. It must have been a barrel of laughs being in the audience during those days for a meagre few performances and a load of videos from half way through. Not TOTP at all for me, just a video show and a million miles from the pomp of the wonderful girls dancing.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Voted for Indeep "Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life", and it was not Simon Bates.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

The opening act for me, Haysi Fantayzee

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Legsfan
I'll get round to watching the show some time tomorrow, so I will vote then

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Who's That Hurll
I've saved my vote for Indeep.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

PattiForPM
The Fantayzee legs nearly swayed me but I really didn't think much of the song so TFF saved me from myself

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Mikey
I could have voted for any of these, but i've always liked dance music so Indeep it is.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Legsfan
Shiny Shiny gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Doc
Not seen the missing segment yet, however I'm going to let the testosterone sway me!
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Did like the show not one of my favourites, but voted for Shiny Shiny.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Not to much that i liked on the early show and i can't predict on salvation on the later version. So i will plump for the opening act, Haysi Fantayzee. Yeah okay i admit it, im swayed very much by the lovely looking girl singer, Kate Garner.
and if you're wondering what she did when the hits dried up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFl7qg2DLs
(Wikipedia says she's been quite successful).
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I'm surprised to be the only one voting for Tunnel of Love: a pop masterpiece if you ask me.
You've all done vey well!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Thanks to all for voting.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Dancer
I have missed these votes but if I had voted I would have gone for Hold Me Tighter in the Rain so it would not have made any difference.  Was not keen on this show at all.  Spent the time repairing a chain saw and just listened to the music.

Can someone let me know when Zoo finish.  Pretty sure it is this year but not sure when.  Will be a shame not to see dancers again.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/02/83

Dancer wrote
Can someone let me know when Zoo finish.  Pretty sure it is this year but not sure when.  Will be a shame not to see dancers again.
Zoo appear in dribs and drabs between 23rd March 83 & 29th Sept 83.

All this info can be found by visiting `Lists of routines` at the top of the forum, then select `Zoo`.