Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Once again, its that eye candy wins me over. Bananarama, nice to look at, nice vocals, though not to clever at dancing.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Loving you has made me bananas
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Everything'sRosie
I was surprised before watching this why I  couldn't recall Genetic Engineering. Now I know. The Bananas for me.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Once again, its that eye candy wins me over. Bananarama, nice to look at, nice vocals, though not to clever at dancing.
Knew you'd default to the girlies.

Easily OMD for me.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

PattiForPM
Keren I'm yours.  BTW I always liked their less than perfect girl-next-door dancing

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Gorgeous Daze
PattiForPM wrote
Keren I'm yours.
That's OK. I was always a Siobhan man. Until the Shakespeare's Sister transformation.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Dancer
I voted for Forrest.  As I stated I am sure the 7" version was more funky than the one that was televised and I have checked my book and there were no other versions around.  He did look sexy in his leather trousers too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Legsfan
I quite like the video, so I voted for Forrest.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Knew you'd default to the girlies.
Gosh have i become that predictable.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

I nearly went for the eye candy too, but OMD was the better performance for me.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Went for Bananarama.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Mikey
Icehouse

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Not OMD's best, but still the best selction for me.
You've all done vey well!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

CoffeeThing
Icehouse again.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

PattiForPM wrote
Keren I'm yours.  BTW I always liked their less than perfect girl-next-door dancing
Keren for me too, although Siobhan was a good alternative.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

VintageVideos
In a rather weak show, Bananarama get my vote even if the song is quite repetitive near the end.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Who's That Hurll
I thought Bananarama's second studio performance was superior to the one here, so it's Icehouse that take the honours.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/03/83

Easy win for the Banana girls.