Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

I thought the Human League performance was quite good, so im voting for that.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Gorgeous Daze
Human League for me too. Cracking track, the last time they were ever exciting.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

VintageVideos
Yep The Lebanon it is. The 12" version is a killer.
Vin

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Legsfan
Jocelyn Brown.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

PattiForPM
I'm joining the sound of this crowd

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Everything'sRosie
If Boney M can sing about Belfast, why not The Human League do a track about The Lebanon. The po-faced might think it innapropriate, but it probably rose awareness to youngsters back in the day. And it was the best thing on the show.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Legsfan
The Human League are popular this week.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

The Rubberband Man
Legsfan wrote
The Human League are popular this week.
Yep. Their appearance has created a lot of hysteria on here.

For me, it's a close run thing between Jocelyn Brown and the Human League. I bought HL's album at the time, and I thought their new image for the new album looked cool, so it's another vote for them from me.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Gorgeous Daze
The Rubberband Man wrote
I bought HL's album at the time, and I thought their new image for the new album looked cool.
Lord Phil Oaksey certainly liked his changes. Unrecognizable from the days of the ITV Seven.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Another vote for The Human League, great track and excellent performance.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Dancer
I voted for Human League - not because nothing else would catch it up - it was the first time I had heard it and I really thought Phil Oakey had a lovely voice.  Really good song there.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Mikey
OMD

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

NickGregory92
Great show this week with some cracking songs on it. Tough selection to choose from, but my vote goes to Jocelyn Brown.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

I've just voted and it went to Footloose. I could have voted for OMD, but I can see it will win the vote with out my vote. Just liked the Rock and Roll feel of Footloose.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

zenon
The Human League by miles. Amazing track.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

Who's That Hurll
Don't tell me Blancmange will be going vote-less.

WTH

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

CoffeeThing
Bit of a toss up for me. I was a bit detached from the show around this time having spent a fair few evenings in May and June '84 listening to Laser 558 pirate radio and radio commentary of Euro '84, before embarking on a summer of partying that ended somewhere around August 1987! Anyway, Duran Duran get my vote.

Does anyone else think tonight Phil Oakley looked a lot like the boss character in The IT Crowd?
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 03/05/84

A bit of a trouncing by Human League. Thanks to all for taking part.