Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Your favourite performance from the 05/11/81 TOTPs.

THIS POLL IS CLOSED.
Fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

I think for the 3rd time ive gone for Dave & Barbara.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Havent seen the full show yet, but not expecting Rush or Jets to be anything special so i'll go with ABC

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

I voted for Twilight performed by Zoo, but I was quite surprised Zoo was on there as I thought it would have been in the 'Vote for your favourite November Zoo performance' or is that not happening?
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Legsfan wrote
I voted for Twilight performed by Zoo, but I was quite surprised Zoo was on there as I thought it would have been in the 'Vote for your favourite November Zoo performance' or is that not happening?
Im including Zoo in all these weekly TOTPs polls. Im not planning to do monthly favourite Zoo routines polls.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Everything'sRosie
I went for Rush but the track was Tom Sawyer, Mystery Girl was a song on the previous show by The Dukes.

Some months you might have needed a 'none of them' button.
Still living in 1979

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

The Rubberband Man
Choosing the best performance this week is as easy as 1,2,3.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Who's That Hurll
Again, it's the opener to the show and this time it's from Modern Romance.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Everything'sRosie wrote
I went for Rush but the track was Tom Sawyer, Mystery Girl was a song on the previous show by The Dukes.
Not quite, it was also on this show.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Voted for The Police, best song they ever did.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Dancer
I voted for Julio Iglesias.  This was the most beautiful song and the album was to die for that year.  A beautiful performance.  Good idea about Zoo Ryan because I would never be able to single a dancer out of them at all.  I don't think I can really give them marks out of ten even though the dance was good as I just seem to be focused on Anita.  The routine was too busy as there were too many people there.  You could never single one out.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

I went for the impossibly handsome Julio Inglesias.I can't understand a word but the song is just beautiful.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Hopefully Tears will be enough

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Dancer wrote
 ...I just seem to be focused on Anita.
Me too, Seeing her there did lessen the pain a little.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

VintageVideos

If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Colm
My choice is easy as 1-2-3... as simple as Doh-Ray-Me... etc. etc.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

So far it looks like i'm the only one voting for Anita's Zoo
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Gorgeous Daze
Legsfan wrote
So far it looks like i'm the only one voting for Anita's Zoo
Support has doubled. The song was new to me and I liked it...kind of busy, the routine suited it. It wasn't perfect but it was certainly vibrant. I'm going to try to be open-minded with Zoo. It is, after all, still our most valued choreographer.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 05/11/81.

Gorgeous Daze wrote
Legsfan wrote
So far it looks like i'm the only one voting for Anita's Zoo
 I'm going to try to be open-minded with Zoo. It is, after all, still our most valued choreographer.
Exactly the mind set i think all Legs & Co fans should take. Its not like Legs finished and a no dance troupe/team took over, at least we have some form of dance, even if its not exactly to our taste or what we are used to.