Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Another show that interested me not a jot. As im hosting a poll, i guess i better pick one. Well the Culture Club song was a jolly old tune and that gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

so I voted for the number One this time a round.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

CoffeeThing
I microwaved my head on full power for ten minutes in an attempt to create a little excitement whilst watching. The groovy waves said Nick Heyward because I voted for Bowie last week. Then I remembered I was also in Legs & Co back in 1978 despite being a not quite twelve year old boy. I left in order to score the winner for Liverpool in the European Cup final. It's all in my book. Bloody microwave.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

PattiForPM
More like a Blue Thursday from my vantage point

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

CoffeeThing wrote
I remembered I was also in Legs & Co back in 1978 despite being a not quite twelve year old boy. I left in order to score the winner for Liverpool in the European Cup final. It's all in my book.
 And I'm your old buddy Jimmy Nut-Case.

I've gone for the edgy synth-pop option again - Depeche Mode.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

AC/PD
Gorgeous Daze wrote
CoffeeThing wrote
I remembered I was also in Legs & Co back in 1978 despite being a not quite twelve year old boy. I left in order to score the winner for Liverpool in the European Cup final. It's all in my book.
 And I'm your old buddy Jimmy Nut-Case.
Coffee Dalglish used to knock about with Charlie Chaplin and once had a fling with Jayne Mansfield...before he was born.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

I went for Depeche Mode too. Not one of their best but still better than most of the stuff on the show. Incidentally, despite his regular appearances on TotPs over the last year or so, has David Grant garnered a single vote in these polls. Poor lad, he seems to think he's Jeffrey Daniels or Michael Jackson, but never quite cuts it.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

AC/PD wrote
That's nothing, I was the first man to split the atom. In my garden shed. With a rusty scalpel. It's all in my book.

No, really, it wasn't King Kenny that day he was on holiday, it was me in heavy makeup and a tutu. Is a split atom anything like a banana split? I'll take two with a flake in please.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

An awful show this week, not even Depeche Mode, who i'm a fan of, did it for me, having said that Nick Heyward put on a splendid performance and always seems to be genuinely enjoying himself, so he gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Legsfan
I knew I would be voting for Blue Monday. Its just so good!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Mikey
I'll give Howard and his er buddy a vote

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Who's That Hurll
I'm alarmed that no one has voted for '68 Guns' up to now.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Thanks for taking part.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I have been in hospital,just watched this show on iplayer...I must say, surprisingly,  having already voted for the Alarm once, I would have been the only vote this week for Hey You, the Rocksteady Crew, a very catchy dance number!
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Everything'sRosie
Hope all is well now RNOF. Good health.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 06/10/83

Yup best wishes for speedy recovery RNOF