Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

YES IVE MUCKED UP THE SECOND LINE WORDING. IT SHOULD OF COURSE SAY KOOL AND THE GANG.

THIS POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Hitler Rap. Sorry to some who may be offended by my vote. I like most of you watched this performance with utter disbelief, but i have to be honest and say i found this the most interesting part of the yet another middle 80s TOTPs that meant nothing to me.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Everything'sRosie
Some cracking records on tonight's show. A vast improvement on recent weeks. Enjoyed Rosie's mate Tracey, The Bananas and Howerd Jones. But going for the utterly poptastic

 and

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Old Grey Whistler
I voted for Sade.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

I went for Sade.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

NickGregory92
Some great tunes on tonight's show, quite difficult to pick a favourite, but my vote goes to Bananarama.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

A good collection of songs and I do like Sade's and I have a guilty liking for the Weather Girls' but I just can't deny Keren and her buds my vote

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Mikey
Sade

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Like Ryan i found Mel Brooks performance both unbelievable and entertaining in equal measures, i'm actually surprised the BBC showed it, for me far less sensitive items are edited out of the repeat shows, leaving all that aside my vote goes to Bananarama, all three looking as lovely as ever.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Who's That Hurll
Bananarama were the best of the bunch.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Haha.  I really liked the Hitler Rap too.  I was amazed it was aired to be frank.  I opted for Phil Fearon and Galaxy.  Good sound.  Audience moved well too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

The Rubberband Man
Sade  ❤️

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Legsfan
Bananarama!
Siobhan is my favourite Banana girl

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Drat. Only just realised i mucked up the second line of this poll . It should of course say `Kool & The Gang`.

My fault for rushing i suppose. As ive explained before i cant edit poll wording, so we are regrettably stuck with it.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Gorgeous Daze
I like Robert De Niro's Waiting and I was further tempted to vote for it to try to scupper the yuppie wine bar crowd.  But instead I've given Howard Jones another well-deserved vote for his brave performance. Atmospheric and more beautiful than the record I thought.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Legsfan wrote
Siobhan is my favourite Banana girl
And mine.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

Bit close between two. Vote and prevent a tie-break.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/03/84

CoffeeThing
Howard Jones for a brave and spirited live in every way effort, by a whisker from the utterly delightful Sade.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Tie-break mini-poll to determine a winner from 08/03/84 TOTPs (ends 11.00pm)

As the poll for the favorite performance from this show ended with two level on 6 votes each, then a tie-break poll is required to determine a winner.

Please make your choice in the poll below and if you wish to leave comments on your choice, please do so in the normal way.

Pick one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .