Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

RYAN Paris. Cool song, super cool name.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

PattiForPM
I think you should try an upgrade to Peabo; I'm not voting for him though

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

CoffeeThing
Annabel Lamb appears to be cut even from the later extended version. Had a quick look on YouTube instead. Good to see Rodders high up the chart again but I prefer his 70s tunes, enjoyed the pre-Rhino Quo as well, but Paul Young and his extremely energetic backing ladies get my vote this week.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

PattiForPM
I'm joining the Paul Young crowd

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

The Rubberband Man
Zilch of any interest in this show
I'm not a fan of Paul Young, but "Come Back And Stay" was the best he ever did, so gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Gorgeous Daze
The weakest of the four singles from The Luxury Gap but Heaven 17 were still my favourite performers. I've always liked that scraping paving slab sound in this song!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Mikey
Somewhat predictably, Paul Young

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

No doubt about it for me, Paul Young.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Must go with the guys and voted for Paul Young.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Everything'sRosie
Only just caught up with this show, like the following evening's not good. Tbh didn't really like anything much so I went for the Quo for their sheer persistency.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I go Quo
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Who's That Hurll
I'm with Ryan.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

A low turn-out, but a clear winner. Thanks for taking part.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/09/83

Dancer
I am late this week but as I only watched half of it, it would have been biased.  Anyway I would have voted for Paul Young.  Really liked the performance and been singing it all day at work.