Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

THIS POLL IS CLOSED

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Easy choice for me this time. Ive always liked that song by Culture Club, even more so as it was also used in my favourite TV show from a few years ago, Ashes To Ashes.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Everything'sRosie
I'm playing the victim too. What a production.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

CoffeeThing
I've gone for the Boy too, though the Flying Pickets were also enjoyable but I know they will be back as Christmas and my driving test approaches!
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

The Rubberband Man
The previous TOTPs was jammed packed full of talent, this edition not so much.
Great that they repeated the Paul Young performance as it means I can now give him, and his Tarts, my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Old Grey Whistler
I've always liked Billy Joel so he gets my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Legsfan
Another vote for Billy Joel.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Gorgeous Daze
I voted for Howie with one of his best. He always seemed to really enjoy performing, possibly connected to the fact he was an ex factory worker who didn't find fame till the relatively late age of 28. And he's a nice bloke by all accounts.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

PattiForPM
Still eschewing Wealthy Tarts to my own surprise, I'm giving Howie the nod too

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Dancer
I voted for Billy Joel as his voice was fantastic and excellent video.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Mikey
Thompsons

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Went for Billy Joel, great song.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Thompson Twins for me this week.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Who's That Hurll
I'm opening the door to a Culture Club victory.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Anyone fancy preventing a tie break poll ? If so, cast your vote pretty soon !

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Doc
Unfortunately I'm running behind on the shows and have literally just started watching this one.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

Tie-break mini-poll to determine a winner from 08/12/83 TOTPs (ends 11.15pm)

We need to find a winner for our favourite performance from the 08/12/84 TOTPs. Two finished level in the main poll, so pick one of these two by using the Nabble Poll below. It closes at 11.15pm.
Pick one of these two.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Tie-break mini-poll to determine a winner from 08/12/83 TOTPs (ends 11.15pm)

Culture Club again.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 08/12/83

I remember seeing Howard Jones in concert possibly a few weeks before this performance. He was doing a tour of Universities and Polytechnics, no doubt arranged before New Song hit the charts. It was quite unusual for a charting star to appear at such a small venue.