Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Im devoted to those three delectable dollies again.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Gorgeous Daze
And I'm taking the opportunity to vote for them myself. They looked at least a thousand dollars.

And though it never sounded like a Eurovision winner it wasn't a bad entry by any means. Don't think I even remember any UK offering of the eighties beyond this.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Legsfan
Queen again.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Everything'sRosie
I'm still devoted to Belle too.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

PattiForPM
I want to join in the Love Games now

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

NickGregory92
My vote goes to the Pointer Sisters. Great song made even better by the street dancer robot's slick moves, not to mention John Peel's dancing at the end

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Dancer
My vote goes to Pointer Sisters.  Beautiful song and video.   Dance classic and sing-a-long one too.  The dancers could have been zeroed out though.  Unnecessary.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

VintageVideos
No way to control it
It's totally automatic
Vin

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Legsfan wrote
Queen again.
and again.
WTH

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

CoffeeThing
Belle and her lovelies came close, as did the resplendently pyjama' d Flying Pickets, but the Pointer Sisters get my vote this week.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

The Rubberband Man
Another vote for Queen.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

PattiForPM
Roger Taylor 7/10
Freddie Mercury 6/10
Brian May 3/10
John Deacon 1/10

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Gorgeous Daze
I bet JD greeted Freddie's storyboard with delight. Not!

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Back in the early 1970's we had a hoover identical to that one.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

My vote would have gone to the splendid track by The Pointer sisters had it not been spoiled by the dancers throughout the performance, so instead my vote this week goes to Belle & The Devotions.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

I'll go for Automatic.

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Pointer Sisters again
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

Gorgeous Daze
Is there a gallant knight out there to keep Belle & The Devotions in (most definitely not on) the game?

Re: Vote here for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/05/84

So I went for Belle & Devotions, a very sixties sound.