Quantcast

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Much better show than of late. Ive opted for Adam Ant. Good song, entertaining video and nice sexy girl in the video. So im happy

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

The Rubberband Man
We only got a few seconds of it at the end of the show, but it's a brilliant record.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

CoffeeThing
A fair bit of meh again for me with a couple of enjoyable bits. The multi-talented (as John Peel might put it just as he did many times during the chart rundown tonight) Lionel Jefferies was fun in the Adamant (I did that on purpose) vid, The Cure were a decent watch and Bilky Joel was on yet again (being number one) with Uptown Girl, which I like in moderation. For the vote, I could see no further than my favourite Joy Division track, albeit somewhat truncated as TRM said. Strange hearing Ian Curtis' distinctive voice on the show again some three and a bit years after his tragic death.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Gorgeous Daze
I've voted for who I'll be watching on stage in plush surroundings in Brum in about five hours. (And as far as I know there is no Musical Middle Age home town reunion).

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

PattiForPM
In London vs Manchester battles I'm usually with the Northerners

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Everything'sRosie
Always nice to see the great Lionel Jeffries so I went for Adam Ant and his pussycat.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Legsfan
Adam and Joy Division are the only ones getting votes! This will be a very close one.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

PattiForPM
Eyes vs Ears

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Mikey
Goth Jazz (its the future!)

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

VintageVideos
Miaow!

Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

I really like The Cure and their track, but nothing outstanding in the performance so i voted for Adam Ant and a great video instead. Watching The Eurythmics i couldn't help wondering if the three backing singers were wearing the wigs that Legs & Co wore two years previously for the Anika Japanese Boy backing performance?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Thats a super call GiLuRo and i reckon you are correct on that. Though the wigs looked better in 1981 me thinks.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Dancer
I voted for Joy Division.  Catchy song.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Just voted for Adam Ant a interesting video to watch.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Who's That Hurll
I've booted up the computer so I can give Mr Ant a vote.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Thanks for voting.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

Interestingly Adam Ant as a solo performer has won our weekly poll on 3 occasions, yet Adam & The Ants just the once.

Surely unconnected to the solo Adam upping the totty factor?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 10/11/83

PattiForPM
When routine bites hard and ambitions are low