Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Er, um. Another show goes by that leaves me pining for the 1970s. How im meant to pick a favourite is difficult to say the least. In the end i went for our new number one.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I thought it was a fantastic edition, with the exception of David Grant I could have voted for anything....but Depeche Mode just shaded it.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Everything'sRosie
Yep, the Basildon boys for me too. Fantastic record.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

CoffeeThing
I too,pine for the 70s, though for me this was a very enjoyable 80s vintage. It was close between four or five but The Lotus Easters prevailed once again as apart from being rather splendid, the tune managed to invoke melancholy stomach flips and thus got the vote!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Another fantastic episode again this week, and once again spoiled for choice, but my vote goes to Depeche Mode.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

PattiForPM
I'm going with the Gaffer and voting for Harry's pleasing ditty

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Having gone Dutch the first time it was on, I'm now free to vote for the second performance of the Lotus Eaters.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Gorgeous Daze
KC and his abundant helpers really captured the spirit of that summer, but I think Depeche Mode deserve a vote too now they've made the studio.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Mikey
Herbie's Rockit.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

VintageVideos
Well it was a long hot summer
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Dancer
I went for Style Council.  Fantastic song.  Had it playing on repeat yesterday.  Well written and lovely video.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

I voted for the number one.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 11/08/83

Thanks for taking part. Chalk one up for K.C then.