Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

The poll is closed.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

I would have liked to have had a Sweet Memory of it, but the BBC4 editing dept thought otherwise and cut it from the early showing. Well yah boo sucks to them, im going for The Belle Stars.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

The Rubberband Man

The real highlight of the show was Agnetha Faltskog, but Ryan's not put her up for the poll

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

PattiForPM

No, not Sweet memory

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
In the interests of balance can you put a picture of the Trump family up too P4PM?
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

PattiForPM
Nope

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Oh all right then, perhaps you're right RNOF (not a vote for Don't Stop that Crazy Rhythm BTW)

Sorry Boss I'm still working my program

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan wrote
In the interests of balance can you put a picture of the Trump family up too P4PM?
+1.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Everything'sRosie
Dancing Tight, great dance track. And I had a girlfriend who possessed a pair of those white shorts back in the day. Until I saw this last night I would have had trouble placing that short-lived fashion fad any more accurately than early 80s, now I can date it precisely.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

CoffeeThing
Spoke too soon after Thursday, another uninspiring show for me. The further we drift from the 70s, and the girls, the harder going I find.

This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I went for one of the consistently good bands of the 70s and 80s - Hot Choc. Not one of their most successful tracks commercially but still a catchy number.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I was tempted to go for Men at Work just so I could post this pic. Lead singer always reminds me of this character, from the League of Gentlemen....
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Bit of a mix on tonight's show, some good, some bad, but i voted for

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Who's That Hurll
I thought Galaxy were out of this world.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Dancer
Was a difficult one tonight.  I went for Daryl Hall & John Oates as it was catchy.  Agree though Galaxy were excellent.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Went for the Family Man. A far better show than one on Thursday.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Gorgeous Daze
Phil Fearon with Julie and Dorothy. (Wouldn't you know it?)  😉

A disco fave that brings back happy memories.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Thanks for voting, though the winners were not really my cup of tea.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

Legsfan
I almost forgot to mention that I was the one who voted for Spandau Ballet. Although an over played song today, I just find it something easy to listen to.
I did not expect Hall & Oates to be that popular, in fact I was expecting Pink Floyd to win!
Remembering Louise.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 12/05/83

PattiForPM
Nobody ever expects Trump to win (Ok Boss I'll give politics a big long break now, promise)