Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Really good show and i liked quite a few on offer. But by a mile i preferred The Pretenders, or should i say by 2,000 miles i preferred them !

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

CoffeeThing
Best show for ages I thought. Close call too, Status Quo weren't far away and the Flying Pickets are all ready for Christmas in their snowman get-up, but Slade were a real treat with a song that brings back such memories there are feelings too, so they get my vote.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

The Rubberband Man
The Bee Gees composition, sung by Kenny and Dolly, gets my vote

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Gorgeous Daze
I've voted for Barry Manilow. Love that song. I hope this has a domino effect analogous to that old 'I'll have a Babycham'  advert.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Old Grey Whistler
Its got to be Kenny & Dolly.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Dancer
I voted for Kenny and Dolly.  Lovely song and performance.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Legsfan

(Traffic) Island in the Stream

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Must go with the wonderful kenny and Dolly and Island In The Stream.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Mikey
Pretenders

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

PattiForPM
Ditto

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Who's That Hurll
3218.68 kilometres.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

AC/PD
I'll go for the double act with Kenny Rogers.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

I thought it was a really good show this week, with so many acts to vote for, normally i'd go for the likes of Quo, Slade or The Pretenders, but Kenny and Dolly put on a great performance so they get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

AC/PD wrote
I'll go for the double act with Kenny Rogers.
Haha. In the immortal words of Dolly: "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 15/12/83

Thanks for taking part. I'l chalk one up for Ken & Doll then.
RYAN