Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Ive never voted for The Fun Boy Three, maybe im still sulking that the three of them left The Specials. But i think this may be the time to give them my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Everything'sRosie
I went for Joboxers, great single. Had to chuckle at Wham. How anyone could have watched that vid and listened to the lyrics without immediately assuming George was gay is baffling now. Yazoo were excellent too. Very good show.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

The Rubberband Man
Despite the Keytar :-

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

PattiForPM
I'm on the Yaztrain too

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

What a great show, and once again so much to choose from when it comes to voting. It could easily have been the Beat, Blancmange or Yazoo, but after some thought my vote went to the Fun Boy Three.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Gorgeous Daze
I've made it Fun Boy: Four. Wonder if they can get as many votes as performers?

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Miss Moyet, who is now not half the girl she was back then
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Dancer
I voted for Yazoo.  She had a lovely voice.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Who's That Hurll
Sunday March 19th 2017

Voted for Yazoo and then did the laundry.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Voted for the Joboxers.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 19/05/83

Thanks to all for voting.