Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

I went for The Lotus Eaters.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

The Rubberband Man
Thankfully no cheesy acts on this TOTPs

All over the world, Gouda Girls take to the ropes and turn them slow....

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
A lovely summer song, I also went for the Lotus Eaters
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

PattiForPM
Some good ones this week and the Skipping very nearly tempted me but a Bananarama walkabout is tough to beat so..

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Gorgeous Daze
I seldom seem to opt for the opening act but this is one of those weeks.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Yet another fantastic show this week, and once again most of the acts could have got my vote, but after much pondering i voted for The Lotus Eaters.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

CoffeeThing
Lotus Eaters for me too, great tune, though Cruel Summer is probably my favourite Banana song. Interesting to see the titles showing Flick Colby's Zoo but there being another choreographer credited.
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

VintageVideos
A show with several great tracks, could have voted for at least five, but the one track that wowed me the most was by The Creatures.
Vin

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Everything'sRosie
Damn good show, I thought. Those skipping girls were amazing. And Depeche Mode really found their feet when Martin Gore took over songwriting duties, Everything Counts launched them as a mega band, but they were on video so I'm going with the newbies too. What an assured debut performance from The Lotus Eaters. I think the only duffer was George Benson, which is a little sad as it will be the last time we'll see ZOO. Can't say I ever warmed to them (apart from Julie), but it's the end of an era.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Mikey
Right, now i've voted.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Everything'sRosie wrote
which is a little sad as it will be the last time we'll see ZOO. Can't say I ever warmed to them (apart from Julie), but it's the end of an era.
Is that it for them? Oh, I'm sad too, the end of the dancers forever

All hail the dancers, fine but never forgotten
This week, I are be mostly drinking piccolos

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Who's That Hurll
I'm not going to skip this poll.
WTH

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Dancer
A very difficult choice as I liked them all.  I opted for George Benson as I do like his voice.  Very sensual.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 28/07/83

Thanks for taking part and voting.