Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Your favourite performance from the 29/10/81 TOTPs.

THIS POLL IS CLOSED.

Fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

I opted for Squeeze.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Rod got my vote for one of the only "later" songs of his I really like

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Haircut 100 - good song from a good album
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Happy Birthday gets my vote again
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

AC/PD
Enjoyable images at the front of the show opener help cement a Happy vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Everything'sRosie
Joan of Arc, terrific single from a band who regularly came up with the goods.

Loved The Fureys too, a song aching with the poignancy of a man's enduring love for the beautiful maiden who so captured his heart all those years before. I think we can all relate to that.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

A good song and video from Rod Stewart, Squeeze were also good but I voted for them last week, so OMD get my vote this week, a great performance.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Colm
I opted for new guys Haircut 100.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

The Rubberband Man
The Fureys & Davey Arthur, but not enough Gill time

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Mikey
I always thought Haircut 100 was a really stupid name, good song though so gets my vote

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Doc
Not really sure, so I'll go for Altered Images as I used to think Clare Grogan was rather cute.
Still living in 1979

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Gorgeous Daze
Taking my opportunity to honour Clare, a likeable song, and above all our girls.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Who's That Hurll
A fun and colourful start to proceedings from Altered & Co.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Voted for Altered Images and Co.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Dancer
I voted for Olivia Newton John, Physical.  Never seen this video before but it was really good, the song was equally fantastic and a perfect classic.  Should have been No. 1 here.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Adorable Gillusion
Squeeze for me

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

AG, haven't seen you around here for a while.

Five votes more than the high-quality fave April routine poll and still a day to go. Never easy to predict these vicissitudes!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 29/10/81.

Adorable Gillusion
Hi ya Ryan, hope you're well

Sad to see it's your last quiz tonight, you deserve a medal for what you've done on here, thanks for all your hard work in bringing us some great quiz nights
12