Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

THE POLL IS CLOSED.

VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Nothing much that i could consider a favourite, so i went for the play-out track.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

PattiForPM
Not as good as that wonderful 12" classic but still a good effort by New Order and gets my vote

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Went for the song " Breakaway ".

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

The Rubberband Man
I've voted, and I hope you do too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

I went for Tracey Ullman.
Here's a lovely screen-grab from next year's 'Sunglasses'.
Just an excuse to get some legs onto the thread.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Great pic SuPaLu. We desperately need some legs on the show right now too.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Everything'sRosie
After the highs of the previous episode this was a bit of a come down. Struggling to find one to vote for tbh. I went for the Style Council in the end. I thought New Order were a bit of a car crash. When demanding to play live, it might be a good idea that you are actually able to...play live.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

I voted for U2, still on the way up at this point with some great albums to come, but after The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum and Achtung Baby i pretty much lost interest in them.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Nothing much that i could consider a favourite, so i went for the play-out track.
You're just being snotty with that vote.

To my surprise Tracy Ullman stole the show.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Dancer
I voted for the lovely Mari Wilson.  A splendid performance.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

CoffeeThing
Mari Wilson for me too. Never a particular favourite of mine but this was a great pvocal erformance in a week when the rest failed to inspire me.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Looking like a 4-way tie break poll is looming large.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
I can't allow one of the best pop songs of 1983 to get a blob 2 week's running...duran duran ....
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week 31/03/83

Thanks to all for voting. As you can see, we have a 4 way split. A Tie-break poll will be under way shortly.

2 hour tie-break poll to detmine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs

As four of the choices finished level in the main poll, we now required a tie-breaker poll to determine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs.

This will come to an end at 11.15 pm this evening.
Pick one of these four.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: 2 hour tie-break poll to detmine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

I think Tracey Ullman.

Re: 2 hour tie-break poll to detmine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs

Dancer
I have gone for Mari Wilson but like all of them to be fair.  It was a good show.

Re: 2 hour tie-break poll to detmine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs

In a radical rethink I'm switching to Larry Mullen Jr and his Band

Re: 2 hour tie-break poll to detmine a winner from 31/03/83 TOTPs

Went again for Breakaway.
12