Your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Please vote on your favourite performance from the 09/10/80 TOTPs, excluding any performance that featured Legs & Co.
This Poll is closed
Fav TOTPs performance excluding Legs 09/10/80
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

The Nolans (with Coleen now a fully fledged member) get my vote.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

PattiforPM
Truly slim pickings IMO but I'm going for OMD

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

the truly delightful Nolans with this upbeat track, the rest were kinda turkeys

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

PattiforPM
Oh BTW my absolute favourite was the brief chart rundown snippet by Odyssey, which is I think a gem of a song

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Difficult to pick a winner from a heap of loosers.
I went for My Old Piano because it hits all the right notes. and was written and produced by Chic members Nile Rodgers and Bernard Edwards.

Take it away luv ....

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

PattiForPM wrote
Oh BTW my absolute favourite was the brief chart rundown snippet by Odyssey, which is I think a gem of a song
I totally agree.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

OMD

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Who's That Hurll
Another vote for 'Enola Gay'.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Linx

At their funky best, but, like last week, it hasn't exactly been a walk-over for my winner.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Doc
OMD probably had the best track on the show but The Nolan's performance reminded me that I had a bit of crush on young Coleen when she first joined the group. So I've picked them. (It's OK she's about 6 weeks older than me).
Still living in 1979

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

VintageVideos
Musically a very weak show, so I let the visuals decide. In this respect, the Nolans were the second best thing behind L&C.
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

L&C4me
OMD
Jim

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I can't vote for "Amigo" a second time: so it's a sign hope poor the episode is (L&C aside, of course) that my favourite routine was (gulp) The Nolans.

Even though they missed out the best shot of the video, from that crucial first view seconds...
You've all done vey well!

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

just voted for OMD.

Re: VOTE HERE, for your fav TOTPS performance of the week (excluding Legs & Co). 09/10/80

Thanks for taking part. For once im rather disappointment with the winning song/performance this week. Im really quite smitten with The Nolans video and im going to hit the `like button` on YouTube for it. Yeah you could say ive gotta pull myself together !

RYAN