a request for YMG Jackson 5 want u back

katy miss queenie
hi its katymissqueenie do you have a copy of Pans People dancing to The Jackson 5 Want u back ? its been ages since i have seen it and its early Pans People .Could you post it pleasy pleasy pleasy please? if not Pans People dancing to Island Girl by that fella wot is his name Reg? I have not been on the blog recently i live near Camden Square and madness and the worlds press decended the local area. bye for now katy

Re: a request for YMG Jackson 5 want u back

BeautifulBabs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHeMEc32C4&feature=player_embedded

Hi Katy,

Island girl is after 3.57 in link above which is the best copy I know of albeit a rehearsal.

There did used to be a low quality version of I want you back on you tube which hopefully someone can send to YMG.

Re: a request for YMG Jackson 5 want u back

katy miss queenie
yes i was wondering if anyone could shorten the clip so it is just Island girl and dub the song over it so then there would be the song and the routine .that would be good katy

Re: a request for YMG Jackson 5 want u back

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I've been searching for a good quality version of "I Want You Back" for months, but I've had no luck. I do have the low quality version beautifulbabs mentioned. Since a few people have asked I'll post that one with a general appeal for a better version.

Ill get it on the blog in the next few days.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: a request for YMG Jackson 5 want u back

Young Mister Grace
Redubbed version of Island girl is now posted, katy miss queenie. Hope you like it.

YMG
You've all done vey well!