artist or group flick had to cover most for

artist or group flick had to cover most for

JEZ
when ryan asked a quiz question the other day about what most female artist songs were covered by legs and co it got me thinking of i wonder which artist or group during flicks reign as resident choreographer on totp she had to cover for because of their absence ,its been a tough one this especially with so many gaps of pp routines in the database but i think the group with the most poor attendance record when flick had to be called in were the jackson 5 with a total of 12
i want you back
abc
love you save
ill be there
mamas pearl
doctor my eyes
hallelujah day
show you the way to go
blame it on the boogie
shake your body
can u feel it
walk right now .--diana ross came a close second also donna summer ,unless anyone knows of another artist ,group who beats this poor attendace record by the jacko 5

Re: artist or group flick had to cover most for

80schick
Great list Jez and a good job. Does anyone have Show You The Way To Go to upload?

Re: artist or group flick had to cover most for

PattiforPM
I have it 80schick.  It's not a classic I'm afraid but I can upload it anyway.  I was just loooking through my DVDs and I found a much worse stinker of a Legs routine, "My Way" by Elvis.  The King just does an atrocious job of singing this one (he ain't no Frankie nor even Sid Vicious) and the poor girls do a sterling job of dancing to an undanceable dirge.  Thank the Gods Patti went for coffee.

Re: artist or group flick had to cover most for

Suefan
Yes, I think I'd have to agree P4pm. He's no blue eyes and the girls have little to do but pose and look earnest.  Is that Floyd lurking behind the screen I see ??  Is there no end to his audacity.  Quite like the very conclusion of this though.  I envisage Flick gazing out across the Bay to Miss Liberty.
Suefan