changing sides

ash

changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

 Hey who said miracles dont happen. This is one smart chick, we could form a powerful partnership. If only i could belive that though.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Why do i know your gonna blow me out at any minute, this could be the revenge your seeking, get my hopes up then dash them against the rocks. If you are planning to do that, do you know of any female suefans who will join my hopeless quest. If so, send em my way.x
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

You could be the girl ive been waiting for, i promise you we could rule this forum, we would control the threads, RYAN AND ASH what a partnership.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Im buzzing now, but hold on a minute my new found friend, surely your two ex LUPAT comrades are giving you ear ache over this. Fight any resistance, stick with me i will take you to Sue paradise.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Yeah cool. I gotta ask why change sides, i was all but finished earlier, weeks of hard work all but finished. I hope you realise now im not wacky or mad, just a guy with a passion for this Legs and co stuff and having a bit of fun in the bargain.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Im so glad i invited you to come on here the other night. You do talk sense. Its good to share the love about for our girls like i do for your mum. Yes i was the mad Sue fan who started a thread saying how wonderful patti was. Im glad that you can see Sue was a brill dancer and she must of been special to be picked out by Flick for the PP gig.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Glad you mentioned my other darling Mary. Do you know why she was disgarded from RF, they shoulda have jettisoned Cherry. Mary was so hot, and would have fitted in with RF and L&co. She and Sue were the the PP i remember, i was to young to remember Louise,Flick, and Andi.
RYAN
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
ash

Re: changing sides

ash
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: changing sides

Just want to thank you lot for the fun we had yesterday. Ash and Kace were particually cool. I hope we all realise it was light hearted stuff, maybe just do that kind of thing on Saturdays. Cheers guys.x

Re: changing sides

Kace
ryan it was fun. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA