chat

Kace
hi ymf&w yeah im wit ams but we ate the cake yestrday well i did ha ha. ams had a vry small piece cos she cant well u know. i feel bad cos she cant eat the same things or not as much. thanks as it was ur idea. ur so way way cool.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hey, it's easy enough to think of baking a cake: it's the actual baking that's the hard work.

Is it just my internet connection or is Nabble dead slow today?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: chat

Kace
it realy dead slow we keep getin error n contact nabble. its easy 2 bake let the machine n cooker do it. lol but ams drew a flower on mine.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

It wouldnt even let me on the forum between 4.30 and 4.45. Thought id been kicked off for disciplinary reasons,lol. It seems ok now.

Re: chat

Kace
u ad a gud day
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Kace
ymf&w u there
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Hey check page two of people, theres another avatar of the goddess. Next to another person whos yet to post. All you none posters, come on and say something.

Re: chat

Kace
thats ok. the mre on ur side the mre we get.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Cant include that made up 2G bloke anyway. Talk about fishy.

Re: chat

Kace
wot?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Kace
wots fishy bout him?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

I know. Ive worked it out. Not saying on here though. Its so obvious for words though.

Re: chat

Oh, where you gone Kace ? tee hee.

Re: chat

Kace
so email it me then.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Kace
u there?
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

 Im having trouble believing any new member at the minute ! Why dont they ever come on ?

Re: chat

Kace
cos people may ave betta things 2 do. like wrk, family etc
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

The blog/forum should come before family or work. What could be more important. So when are these people ever gonna post. Why bother resistering ?

Re: chat

Kace
yipee the good lookin headmaster has arrived.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: chat

Now hes gone again,LOL.