dates

JEZ
the old dates thread wont let me post has anyone had any luck yet tracing what legs and co danced to on the 16 /11 /78 totp

Re: dates

Not sure about these routine dates from 1979, can you help .
 10/5/79
 28/6/79
 5/7/79
 25/10/79
  1/11/79

 Cheers Ryan.

Re: dates

PattiforPM
28/6 and 5/7 are rare legs holidays Ryan

Re: dates

 How very unusual. Why shut up shop for a fourtnight. You would have thought they would have kept a couple of emergency staff back !

Re: dates

PattiforPM
Well Patti was round my house, Sue was in a balloon over Table Mountain, Rosie was in the 5th Dimension...you get the picture Ryan

Re: dates

So long as the 5th Dimension fellow wasnt in Rosie !

Re: dates

PattiforPM
Where's that Mr M when you need him?  He's one elusive chap but I kind of grudgingly like his style

Re: dates

Hes very much an early evening chap ive noticed.
RYAN
2G

Re: dates

2G
I was hoping to have a chat with him.

Re: dates

I don't know about Jez's 16/11/78 but Ryan's 10/5/79 is Knock on Wood,  25/10/79 is My Forbidden Lover and 1/11/79 is Star

Re: dates

She sure was P4pm, although I'm not convinced that Sue really enjoyed herself up there.  It gets a bit nippy over the Mountain in July and things didn't improve much that afternoon as the bay was rather choppy.  Then, after I'd stuffed her full of baklava at Rick's the entire days menu duly made its encore.  All in all a bit of a bust.  That's why, if you study really closely, you'll see she was still looking a little peaky in Lady Linda.  Fortunately she'd made a full recovery by the following week.
Suefan