did I dream that ?

mojo2007
earlier today I dreamed that about 10 unknown pans dances appeared but disappeared very quickly,  am I going daft >

Re: did I dream that ?

Michael
mojo2007 wrote
earlier today I dreamed that about 10 unknown pans dances appeared but disappeared very quickly,  am I going daft >
Thank you! I seriously thought I’d dreamt said mysterious post too 😳

Or maybe we’re both going daft, Mojo2007 🤣

Re: did I dream that ?

No you didn't dream it. I took the thread down. Im not sure the organization who restored the clips wouldn't be to happy to find someone has posted the clips onto this site. The last thing id want to do is to upset that organization and with it close off the chance of any other Pans clips being restored etc.

In any case, all the clips that were in the thread are routines that will be shown at the OFTDs event in July.

Re: did I dream that ?

Michael
Ah, thank you for explaining, Ryan, and I fully understand your reasoning in removing said post from the forum.

I saw the thread this morning, not long after waking up. I made a mental note to revisit it, which I promptly forgot until Mojo2007 raised the subject.

Hope you've had a great Bank Holiday weekend, Ryan.

Re: did I dream that ?

mojo2007
thank you, all explained.
I hope I will fit for July
mojo

Re: did I dream that ?

JEZ
Were they recently rediscovered routines that were posted ,or just the ones that have been in private hands for the last few years .

Re: did I dream that ?

Doc
Nothing new.
Still living in 1979