ebay

mojo2007
there are Pans items in a Penthouse and a Parade in ebay. Are they already on this site ?
If not I will bid
mojo

Re: ebay

Mikey
Yes, they are on here Mojo.

Re: ebay

mojo2007
Thank you

Re: ebay

Re: ebay

Arlo
Absolutely right, all wonderful photos.   The first Ruth and Cherry picture is my favorite.

Re: ebay

Mikey
Arlo wrote
The first Ruth and Cherry picture is my favorite.
Yes, i agree, my two favourites in one pic, ahh its tempting.

Re: ebay

Mikey
Well two of these have already gone, you snooze you lose in this game.

Re: ebay

Michael
Hello Mikey

If you’ve not seen them yet, I uploaded edited/straightened copies of these photos to relevant threads on Monday. Obviously, their quality won’t be as good as the originals, but they’re better than nothing 😉

Re: ebay

Mikey
Yes i did Michael thanks, did you do the Cherry and Ruth one though?

Re: ebay

Michael
Hi Mikey

No, but never fear, Hanway2 has just posted a good quality copy of said in the 'Post June 1974' thread 😉

Re: ebay

Mikey
Yes, id be interested in the description too as i was wondering if the outfits were used on TOTPs, these seem to be the performances unaccounted for in the same period, or it may be nothing related at all.

22/08/1974 Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
29/08/1974 John Denver Annie's Song
05/09/1974 Diana Ross & The Supremes Baby Love

Re: ebay

Hanway2
 The description on the back of the Cherry and Ruth picture does not state that the outfits were for a specific routine, but does imply that they were used on TOTPS.
I had trouble uploading the reverse side yesterday, haven’t had the time today,  I will try posting it again tomorrow. Failing that I will type it up for all to see.

Re: ebay

Mikey wrote
05/09/1974 Diana Ross & The Supremes Baby Love
Hot candidate if you ask me

Re: ebay

Mikey
Lets go with that then until we know any better

Re: ebay

Hanway2 wrote
The description on the back of the Cherry and Ruth picture does not state that the outfits were for a specific routine, but does imply that they were used on TOTPS.
I had trouble uploading the reverse side yesterday, haven’t had the time today,  I will try posting it again tomorrow. Failing that I will type it up for all to see.
  I have typed up the wording on the reverse of the Cherry and Ruth picture underneath the photograph.
  It is found in the Pan's People post- June 1974 section, for any interested.

Re: ebay

Mikey
A couple of things about the description i thought i would mention.

'Here, the dancers are modelling the outfits that have proved most popular with the viewers.' and

'Two Pan's People dancers model pretty layered cotton dresses. This style is the one that viewing mums go for'

So presumably this isnt referring to anything worn before the strike as that would be been too long ago and both June routines are accounted for anyway, so its still a strong possibility they were only worn very recently to when the photo was taken i.e August or September, we dont know the exact date in September it was done so would have to include Baby Love.

Then

"See also Pictures: 74-5206-10 &  -12", i'm guessing here but one of these other pics could be the Dee Dee and Babs pic in the long black dresses which of course were used on the 8th August and therefore related to the Cherry/Ruth one.

Ok which song do Mums like?

Re: ebay

Mikey
https://picclick.co.uk/Pans-People-1970-8-x-6-Press-Photo-383013562721.html

1970.Syndication International Press stamp on reverse together with a printed caption dated 23.1.1970 which states the girls sign a 2 year contract not to get married.