happy birthday Sue

Just got back to England and thought I would say have a great birthday.

You're the best. Have a great day whatever you do

from your favourite tv repair man

Re: happy birthday Sue

SuPaLu
I hope you have a happy birthday Sue.

Re: happy birthday Sue

PaulF
Happy Birthday Sue, I hope that your day is as special and great as you are.
Paul

Re: happy birthday Sue

Have a happy Birthday and a wonderful time to day. And as Andeebee says you are the best.

Re: happy birthday Sue

AC/PD
Sue: Hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
9/9 - almost an emergency if any of the other ladies have forgotten to send cards.
We're all in a darkened room, awaiting your arrival this evening (I've been here since 8)

Re: happy birthday Sue

Paperboyplod
Happy birthday Sue.

Re: happy birthday Sue

JEZ
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to a very special lady on one for the dads ,and thank you for all your help and input sue on this forum

Re: happy birthday Sue

PattiforPM
Yes a very Happy Birthday to you Sue and here's to a prosperous and enjoyable year ahead

Re: happy birthday Sue

Gorgeous Daze
Many Happy Returns Sue! I hope you're having a wonderful day and that something special is lined up for you this evening.

Re: happy birthday Sue

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Yes, Happy Birthday Sue.

And many happy returns, too.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: happy birthday Sue

bucksby
Hope you have a fab birthday Sue!

Re: happy birthday Sue

Angie
Many Happy Returns to you Sue - hope you are spoilt rotten. x

Re: happy birthday Sue

Lookmacinanger
Sue,

our Dancing Queen, have a wonderful birthday

Re: happy birthday Sue

Many happy returns of the day Sue.  I hope your having a great birthday.

Re: happy birthday Sue

Doc
Happy Birthday Sue, I hope you've had a lovely day.
Still living in 1979

Re: happy birthday Sue

Colm
I hope you've been having a lovely and special day today, Sue. The best of wishes from me, and thank you for your invaluable and delightful contributions to our community.

Re: happy birthday Sue

BeautifulBabs
Sue happy b'day thanks for all your contributions on here and all those brilliant performances.
Hope if you had a birthday picnic it was in a non rainy part of uk.
I just sung you happy birthday honest !

Re: happy birthday Sue

Can i also offer my birthday greetings to you Sue and as ever, thanks for being a good friend to OFTDs.

Re: happy birthday Sue

RFTK Radio
Happy birthday Sue , have a great day xxxxxx

Re: happy birthday Sue

Sue Menhenick

     Thank you everyone for your really kind birthday wishes.... much appreciated and I had a fantastic day.
     (I do hope, PD, that you were not sitting in the dark on your own for too long !!)

                                                    Thanks again.... Sue.

12