hollywood a go go

JEZ
not exatly pans people or legs and co but just check out the gazzari dancers on the bobby fuller clip of i fought the law ,i could watch this performance again and again great song and routine by the dancing girls its on you tube ,sorry but im not sure how to post a link im not very technically minded but its worth a view .get those pistols ready

Re: hollywood a go go

Young Mister Grace
Administrator

You mean this one, Jez?

Looks good.

My favourite Hollywood A Gogo clip has to be Jackie DeShannon:

I reckon the choreography, set designs and outfits all look like Steve Ditko comics of the period. Jackie could be the Model for Steve's original version of Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man.

YMG

You've all done vey well!

Re: hollywood a go go

Interesting Jez.  I just spent a few mins looking at this and these dancers were really fun.  Thanks for the heads up.  Pity there aren't more TOTP dances from the 60's to watch but we all know that story by now!

Re: hollywood a go go

JEZ
hi mate yes thats the one its also worth watching shaky with our beutiful girls legs and co driving him crazy ,in you drive me crazy from totp

Re: hollywood a go go

PattiforPM
I like that Shaky one too.  Hey does Gwen Stacy remind you a little of Amy when she gets mad at Ryan ;)

Re: hollywood a go go

much prefer  jackies version of this song she wrote it didnt she ,notice on the bobby fuller clip about 45 second in one of the dancers guns flies off into the crowd and they have to hand it back

Re: hollywood a go go

Young Mister Grace

This one, Jez?

OK. I'll post it on the main blog... right now!

YMG

You've all done vey well!

Re: hollywood a go go

im saying nothing mate ill probably be on later with amy lol

Re: hollywood a go go

Notice how those girls are shall i say a bit more endowed in there upper body region than our Brit dancers of the 70s. Funny the things one notices !

Re: hollywood a go go

Always the diplomat Jez.  Thanks for the superprompt response oh moderator extraordinaire!!

Re: hollywood a go go

thats the one ymg ,the girls look pretty wonderful i might say in this performance

Re: hollywood a go go

PattiforPM
All their Shaky accompanying dances look really good I think.  I have a couple of Gene Farrow accompanying dances from earlier in TOTP in which the girls also look really good but the Artist himself is just plain embarrassing unlike the shaking Shaky

Re: hollywood a go go

JEZ
yes p4pm this ole house routine was good as was green door but i had green door on my video when i first had a video in may 81 and watched it that many times i got fed up of the song

Re: hollywood a go go

PattiforPM
I know what you mean Jez.  I think "Crazy" is his best song anyway.  I think I might start a thread about artists who have distracted us from our girls as it's kind of a gripe of mine that the girls were unfairly treated sometimes by putting them behind some pillock or group of pillocks!

Re: hollywood a go go

JEZ
yes that is a good idea patti 4 pm but i used to think we got a bonus if they backed someone cos it meant they were on twice that nite their own performance and the backing

Re: hollywood a go go

PattiforPM
That's true Jez.  Man you're a positive force to be reckoned with.  Makes me feel like the world's biggest griper!

Re: hollywood a go go

Your right P4pm that cartoon of Gwen Stacy is freakishly like what Amy says to me. Could that be an omen of things to come.

Re: hollywood a go go

PattiforPM
Passion like that only comes from the young I think Ryan.  Wish I had a some of that energy sometimes but it shows she cares about the subject matter I guess

Re: hollywood a go go

hey ryan that swedish lass of yours tried to tell me i was wrong about legs dancing to pretty vacant i said no she said yes but ive proved her wrong lol they will have to get up early to catch me out on my girls history

Re: hollywood a go go

Yeah but i was right in what i was stating last night, dont you think, cheap labels.