i feel love love legs and co

Re: i feel love love legs and co

Look on page two of people, yeah you cant see the costumes very well.

Re: i feel love love legs and co

Suefan
Thanks Ryan, I'd never thought to go there before.  Yes those are the Oxygene costumes and are the same as in the Way Down routine so not sure what Jez means.  Agreed, Rosie didn't join in the ho down to Way Down later on in that show but she was a busy girl, places to go, people to see.  YMG spotted there was an empty podium in that particular Way Down which must have been meant for Rosie.

Re: i feel love love legs and co

Suefan
As there was some confusion earlier in this thread regarding the number of "Way Downs" I can confirm that my post on the 20th is correct.  Four different performances, of which two (the first - shirts and shorts; and the third - oxygene outfits) were given a repeat showing.   What has been called the 'beads and red outfit' is the "Oxygene" costume, any confusion probably arising from the different coloured spots used to light "Oxygene".   Rosie, who had been there earlier in the "Oxygene" show is missing later on when it came time for the girls to dance again to "Way Down" and presumably accounts for the empty podium.   I'm only speculating but perhaps she had got fed up with the song or else had had a little too much O2.

Re: i feel love love legs and co

JEZ
hi suefan ,pheraps its me that has got the costumes to oxyegene wrong i only saw a brief clip on you tube some time ago of it but i could have sworn the outfits were more like a dress on you tube with each girl wearing a different colour i wish now i had downloaded it then i would have known for deffo ,i do remember though thinking this would have been a damn good routine if the short 20 seconds id viewed of it was anything to go by

Re: i feel love love legs and co

Suefan
Jez, perhaps you chanced upon a dubbed routine, I know I've seen one or two on there.

Re: i feel love love legs and co

JEZ
no suefan im 99 percent sure it was oxyegene routine i could tell by the choreography ,the hairstyles the totp studio sets

Re: i feel love love legs and co

PattiforPM
Sorry Jez but I'm with SueFan on this one, the "Way Down" #4 is definitely in "Oxygene" outfits.  Also the "I Feel Love" routine in "Roadrunner" outfits hardly qualifies as a routine IMHO as the girls just sit in the car and lean forward and are seen only very briefly so I'm in favour of calling Way Down the champ even if we haven't seen all the versions due to wiped shows.

Re: i feel love love legs and co

Suefan
I think I'd settle for a 4-4 draw.  What struck me as oddly coincidental was the use of the same single camera angle, left and slightly behind, for the girls in both the Roadrunner costumed "I Feel Love" and in the Silver Lady white beaded costume "Way Down" outing.