iPhones, iPads, Android phones

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
The latest embeddded video provider I'm using (Videobam) should work on Flash-free devices: iPhones, iPads, Android Phones (without Flash) and indeed desktop computers without Flash installed.
I've tried it out on an iPhone and it seems to work fine. Does anyone gave access to an iPad or Android phone? Can you let me know if and how well the new clips work?
Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: iPhones, iPads, Android phones

Patti'sdaughter
YMG, It work's on my sister's IPad.  The volume is really low on it though.  Yes the volume on the ipad is on high but you can hardly hear it.  Hope that helps.
amy x

Re: iPhones, iPads, Android phones

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, Amy: knowing it works at all is something at least. Don't think I can do much about the volume, though.

Did you get my email? It was to sympathise about losing your clip collection: I can send you back any of the routines you sent me, if it will help you build it up again.

YMG
You've all done vey well!