legs and co routine and famous portrait of what historical queen

legs and co routine and famous portrait of what historical queen

katy miss queenie
Whilst at the Portrait Gallery i noticed that there is a Legs and Co routine that is a take off of a portrait in oil of a very well known historical queen? I know cos i spotted it .When i first saw it i was like wow Flick Colby took reference from this portrait and used it in a legs and co video. Even the person i was with thought it was clever .Do any of you know right away what routine it is?        A few clues !It is on this blog. It is recent! The answer is easy when you think about it     Please do    bye      katy x

Re: legs and co routine and famous portrait of what historical queen

Hi Katy, are you referring to `Living on an Island` by Status Quo ? posted 14/5/11.

Re: legs and co routine and famous portrait of what historical queen

katy miss queenie
yes! you are correct .I was looking at it at the portrait gallery and i noticed it right away.I had seen the portrait before but i think that really i should have seen it in the video because i am an art student .i know! its very funny and a bit dumb of me to not have seen it right away but the only thing i can say in my defence is that we study modern art bye katy