lets have a quiet night in

jez-45
can anyone help by trying to find this legs and co routine for me it was on totp jan78 and sung by david soul ,many thanks jez

Re: lets have a quiet night in

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Jez, I will have a look to see if we have it and Gill too.  It will be a few day's though.  amy x
amy x

Re: lets have a quiet night in

Young Mister Grace
Hi Jez: sorry, I don't have it. Lets hope Amy can find it.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: lets have a quiet night in

Kace
hi jez, im sure we have seen it. so gill or ams has the vid.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: lets have a quiet night in

JEZ
hope u can find it kase the song is lets have a quiet night in and its sung by david soul i remember legs and co performed this routine on fluffy rugs i think lying down a lot , heres hoping you find it  .jez

Re: lets have a quiet night in

PattiforPM
Sorry Jez I don't have it either

Re: lets have a quiet night in

JEZ
thanks anyway patti4pm for the routines u have already sent ,cheers jez

Re: lets have a quiet night in

Hey jez, whats the latest on the Flipperets and Ms Martell, any updates my friend.

Re: lets have a quiet night in

JEZ
no ryan think ive hit a brick wall on this one like u say hers not a well woman ,did ask kasey to ask lulu but no reply on that at the mo ,jez

Re: lets have a quiet night in

JEZ
i was hoping this david soul routine would have turned up somewhere such a pity nice ballad and legs inviting us to spend a quiet night in with them on shaggy rugs

Re: lets have a quiet night in

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Don't give up. Jez: six months ago I thought I was running out of things to post here: more than 150 post later and I've got a backlog of stuff and no time to post. Mostly thanks to generous forum folk.

Bet you it'll turn up, sooner or later.

YMG
You've all done vey well!